4.

ղօҽղs թօѵ:

After texting Lilly, I a strange feeling in my gut that wouldn't go away.  The peculiar feeling got tighter as I keep hearing continuous coughing from Lilly's room. "She must have a cold, I shouldn't be worried," I say trying to calm down. Still, the gut feeling is there. I decided to see what's up with Lilly. I get up, slowly and carefully as I'm trying not to wake up Sam. I'm a little loud since I'm getting up from the floor.

I creep walk by Lilly's room so that I won't scare her. I move a couple of steps, avoiding her from seeing me. The coughing gets louder, coughing turns to wheezing and wheezing turns to cracked out name calls and pleads. "S-sam!" Lilly gasps. "What do I do!?" I panic, pacing back and forth. I gasp realizing she must've heard me. My palms and face are sweaty, my hands are shaking, and my heart's beating faster than the speed of light.

I rush over to Lilly, scared shitless as her breathing gets worse. "N-No-" She fails to say my name and gasps for air. "Sam!" I scream. I scream repeatedly. I hold Lilly in my arms, asking her questions until Sam comes in to help me. The fear in her eyes scares me, and I don't know what to do. I'm freaking out, and she can see that.

"Do you have asthma?" She shrugs her shoulders. She calms down a bit and squeezes my face. She stops wheezing, staring me in the eyes and telling me she's okay. "You scared me for a minute!" I exclaimed. "Yeah...I scared myself too."