Chapter thirty three

The next morning
Y/n's Point Of View

I woke up my back sore as hell I looked around the room everyone was still asleep I yawned stretching Judith was awake grabbing onto my hand, I moved Carl's arm off of her and I picked her up with a smile "Hey Jude" I said with a smile she cooed and pulled on my hair that had grown out a lot. I chuckled and moved my hair out of her grasp she gave me a frown and I laughed I felt her stomach rumble and I grabbed my bag going through it hoping to find something that she could eat, and of course I found nothing I looked over at Kate's bag and I sighed opening it I started looking through it and with my luck I found a little big of apple sauce.

I smile and pulled it out and I watched as a pice of paper fell out I picked it up it was folded in half

To Y/n

It said I opened it she had written this weeks after all this started the day I had met Carl, I felt tears brimming at my my eyes and I started to read it.

Dear Y/n

I'm writing this while I can before I die because one day I know I will but you won't you wanna know why, because your a fighter I know you'll make it through this hell with or without me. With a group or without a group you'll make it I know you will your strong you are your fathers daughter, at this point I probably sound like you're mother but whatever. Anyway Y/n when I die I don't want you to take your anger out on everyone or anything stay strong, I love you Y/n and to make sure you never forget me at the bottom of my bag with this note I have left something else in there.
Enjoy

-With love Kate ♡

I wiped my eyes and face I looked down at Judith who was looking up at me I dug farther into the bag and I pulled out two pictures, they where both pictures of me and her I covered my mouth trying not to let out a sob I took a deep breath and I put the pictures in the paper folding it back up. I put the paper back in her bag and I grabbed the small portion of apple sauce and started feeding it to Judith.

A few hours later

It had been a few hours and Aaron was driving us to Alexandra I was in the Rv with him Carl,Rick, Judith, Daryl, Eric, Michonne, Tara, and Carol. And in the other car was Eugene,Rosita Abraham and Glenn and Maggie soon the Rv came to a stop I looked out the window and my eyes widened as my eyes landed on a wall, I saw a sign that said

Welcome to the Alexandra
Safe zone
Mercy for the lost vengeance for the plunderers

The cars soon drove inside and I quickly ran out ot the car and I looked around there where kids running around and it almost felt like that it was there wernt bags of flesh eating everything living, a lady walked up to us and smiled "Hi I'm Deanna welcome to Alexandra, Aaron will take you to your house and I'll come get each of you to do an interview" she said with a sweet smile.

She walked off and Aaron began leading us to some houses I looked around in awe soon we came to a stop in front of a house "Here you guys are, Y/n and Carl I have a separate house for you two. So you two can finally get some privacy" he said winking to the house nextdoor I could feel my face heating up 'I swear I'll kill him' I thought soon we stopped at the house nextdoor to the groups house, we walked in and Aaron explained that the rest of the group would get housing after their interview but he wanted to give me and Carl this one even if he got in trouble.

I gave him a tight hug "Thank you" I murmured he smiled and we pulled away "Theres a shower upstairs it works and everything so enjoy" he said and left, my eyes widened at a shower and I looked over at Carl who looked as happy as me I quickly ran past him and running upstairs. I ran into the bathroom and I closed the door I peeled off my dirty clothes and threw them on the ground I jumped in the shower and I smiled and turned on the hot water, I smiled feeling the water on my body I heard the bathroom door open and a few minutes later Carl climbed in the shower I turned around and I smiled at him. I gave him a quick kiss and I started washing my hair I watched as the blood and dirt fell from my hair, I tried spots with Carl so he could wash his hair he was looking into my e/c eyes I smile looking into his beautiful blue ones "God how did I get such a beautiful wife?" He asked looking at me.

I laughed "I'm not beautiful I have no idea what your talking about" I said with a smile he rolled his eyes, the two of us finished up our shower got out I was wrapped in a white towel I was looking around for the laundry room hoping to wash our dirty and very bloody clothes. I smiled soon finding one I had my clothes in hand and I tossed them in the washer, I walked upstairs to me and Carl's room his bottom half was wrapped in a towel and his hair was pulled back. I walked up behind him and hugged him.

"Carl I'm doing laundry so give me your clothes" I said he looked at me "The hell am I supposed to wear then?" He asked I shrugged "A towel, same with me obviously" I said with a smile I grabbed his clothes and walked off heading into the laundry room.

---