Chapter twenty one

Days later
Y/n's Point Of View

I was up in the guard tower scouting I looked behind me for a minute and then I looked back to see a tank my eyes widened as the tank aimed at me, I quickly dove down trying to to climb down the ladder I wasn't even halfway down the ladder when a explosion rang out. I held onto the ladder as tight as I could my ears where ringing I slowly climbed down the ladder, soon I was able to hear again I heard screaming from outside and then gunshots.

I was now on the ground my head was still spinning I dragged myself out of the tower doors, I saw all the kids hiding and then I saw Carl shooting at some men there where walkers everywhere. I saw some walkers heading for the kids and I quickly ran in their direction, I quickly cut the heads off and I looked at the kids "Y/n!" Mika shouted hugging me tightly I smiled hugging her back.

I soon saw Tyreese heading in our direction "Come on we needa get outta here" he said talking Judith from Lizzie, I nodded in agreement and we all broke into a run leaving Judith's carrier. We darted towards the woods Tyreese holding Judith I was in front of them cutting the heads of the walkers in front of us, soon we where in the woods trying to get as far away from the prison as possible.

The only things I had on my mind where getting as far away from the prison as possible and keeping Mika, Lizzie, and Judith safe, I looked at Tyreese he had a cut on his arm "Let's stop for a second and wrap your arm up before you bleed out" I said ripping a part of my shirt he handed Judith to Lizzie and I wrapped up his arm with the cloth and I mad sure it was tight.

"I'll carry Jude for you" I said taking the infant from Lizzie get nodded and I smiled at her "Hi Jude" I cooed, she giggled and we continued walking I held Judith in one hand and my katana in the other ready for anything.

Carl's Point Of View

I watched as the guard tower that Y/n was in blew up "NO!" I shouted at the top of my lungs I broke down crying and shaking I looked at the Governor who was standing in between Hershel and Michonne, in his hands he held Michonne's katana my dad was by the gate talking with him and trying to reason with him I ran over to where he had the guns and I grabbed one ready to kill this bastard.

I watched as he lowered the katana and then said something he then swung the katana blade at Hershel's neck decapitating him, my eyes widened and I heard Beth and Maggie screaming and crying and thats when all hell broke lose. The tank drove forward crushing the fence letting walkers and the Governor's group in, I started shooting at his men trying to make my way towards him I saw my dad fighting with him and then I watched as a Blade went through his stomach.

I watched his body fall to the ground and Michonne helping my dad up I went back to shooting the men, soon my dad made his way over to me "We need to get outta here, where's Judith?" He asked looking at me. I shrugged and soon I saw her carrier it was covered in blood I heard my dad crying, I looked at him and the two of us broke into a run leaving the prison as soon as possible.