That's what they needed, too - blindly obedient guardians, dogs, and soldiers.
Ellie didn't sure does she meet the requirements for any of that.

One, two, three.

Tris was officially knocked down and unconscious.

***

"Congratulations on your score, that's awesome!", Will said audibly, taking the place in front of Eleanor at the dinner table

"You guys are not so bad yourselves.", she giggled at him and Chris, pulling the bread out of the basket.

Ellie never asked Will about how the Hell he did fell in love with Christina so quickly, since he was never the one to fall like that.
But, she has decided to be their best friend as always and to simply share his happiness.

"We're not second behind Peter.", Christina smiled considerably.

"You can't peel off each other, even in here, on the scoreboard.", Will chuckled. Two seconds later, the bread stroke him in the nose.

"Auch!", he groaned. "What was that about?"

"Don't ever say that again. Not even in a joke.", Eleanor threatened him, smiling though. "Anyways, any news from Tris?"

"We'll visit her later to check up on her. She hasn't woken up yet. You can come with us, before the game.", Christina invited her.

"I promised Uriah to meet with them before the train. But we will see each other there, you can tell me how she is.", she smiled erroneously, obviously not being pleased with the topic.

"Are you sure you're not avoiding it?", Christina asked.

"Avoiding what?", she was already steady in the next moment.

"The fact that she's leaving.", Christina said. "I think you're not bearing with that. But, it's okay, you're not the only one. No one knew they will change the rules.", Christina tried to soothe her.
But, solacing Ellie was like stroking the stone sometimes. "So are we."

"I am fine.", Eleanor sounded indifferent as ever. Only Will understood that answer.

One that meant "Yes, I am kind of sad, but I won't talk about it." He just glanced at her.

"Guys, there's Eric. With Max.", Al tarnished the telepathy moment between the two besties. "They'll probably go to announce the War games."

"I don't understand why all the fuzz about it.", Eleanor shrugged, eating the potato slice. "No one's crazy to miss the traditional "Welcome to Dauntless " party, or whatever this is."

"It's embarrassing.", Christina was uneasy about it. "Mainly if we're not in the winning team and if we end up above the line even after the game."

Eric walked through the Hall, following Max with the speculative look coming from his eyes.