Chapter 15- Happy.

A/N: I have become very determined to finish this fanfiction so please if you are reading this, then please vote/ Comment? Maybe even tell your fans to read it? It would mean the world to me :)

Enjoy! :)

-----------------------------------

*Anna's POV*

Jacqueline and I made our way outside the restaurant we were at. Zayn had left a few minutes prior but we decided to stay to complete our amazing desserts.

"So.. How DID Zayn know we were going to be here Jacqueline?" I inquired eyeing the blonde who was grinning like an idiot.

"erm... Fate?" she asked hesitantly with that stupid grin still plastered on her face.

Stupid Jacqueline.... Always interfering in my business, however this time she had a point. Without her I wouldn't have even thought about giving Niall a chance.

I scanned her face. She still had this huge grin on her face "Wait a minute... Did you take that hot waiter's number?"

She nodded briefly and I rolled my eyes. Typical Jacqueline!

We hailed a taxi which drove us to the hotel. On our way there I couldn't help but think about Niall and what I was going to tell him.

••••••••••

*Niall's POV*

* I honestly don't know what Niall is still doing with them*

*His voice sucks!*

*One Direction are better off without him*

That was just a proportion of the mean tweets I've been getting for a long time. I hated it, I hated logging on Twitter to see people hating on me and making me feel awful. I hated acting all "carefree" and "relaxed" about this whole situation. There was nothing to be relaxed about. I hated being the only one who's getting that much hate. In fact, Zayn got a lot of hate at first, that's why we became closer: we helped each other overcoming this whole crisis, he was the only one who understood what it felt like to be hated on, the other lads tried helping as well but no one made me feel as happy as Zayn did.

Nowadays, he hardly ever logs on Twitter. He decided it was better just to ignore the whole hate situation rather than focus on it. He didn't care about what people would say about him getting all these tattoos or dating Perrie. He understood that you can't really please everyone, so you might just forget about them and do whatever you want.

I didn't.

I didn't have the strength to stop looking at those tweets. I didn't have the strength to stand up for myself. I didn't have the strength to stop believing what those girls said. Why?

Because a part of me believed it was true!

However, Zayn always promised me he'd always be there for me when I needed to talk! He would help me through all this.

So where was he? Where was he when I needed him the most? Right now!

Out!

He was probably out with Perrie or out having fun with the rest of the lads leaving me all alone. I closed my laptop and plopped myself on the bed.

From my spot, I heard the front door open and it didn't take me long to figure out it was Zayn.

"Niall! You there?" he yelled as soon as he came in. However, I didn't reply. I wasn't in the mood.

"Ni?" his voice was nearer this time. I heard some footsteps before he swung my bedroom's door open "There you are!" he yelled happily. Why was he so happy anyway?

I didn't reply, I even closed my eyes trying to erase his happy face from my memory. Of course he was happy, why wouldn't he? He had the best time without me.

"Where were you?" I asked harshly and opened my eyes to look at him. He was now standing in front of me, hurt evident in his eyes. However, that look was soon replaced by a grin.

"I was out!" he simply answered "Look what I got you!" he raised his hand revealing a huge bag he was holding. I reluctantly took it and opened it swiftly to be met by hundreds of chocolate bars. "I figured you'd be sad because Paul isn't allowing you chocolate any more! Thus, I brought you some!" he finished his sentence with a large grin.

"Thanks!" I muttered and I layed on the bed again. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Ni... Are you okay?"

"erm... Yes! It's just..-" I was cut off by my phone ringing. Zayn grinned even wider and he sprinted to get it for me. He looked at the caller's ID before he ran to me.

"It's her!" he hissed.

"Who?" I asked still staring at the ceiling.

"Anna!" he simply answered.

I got up quickly and snatched the phone away from him "Hello?"

"Hey, Niall!" the familiar french accent answered.

"I... I... You called!" I yelled dazzled.

She chuckled which made me turn crimson "Yes! I did! How are you doing, Niall?"

"I'm fine! I thought you didn't want to talk to me again!" I was confused but ecstatic. I even started unwrapping one of the many chocolate bars Zayn had brought me and started eating it.

"Well! About that... I'm sorry! I was a bit angry then and I didn't mean what I said... I'm sorry!" she apologized sheepishly.

I looked at Zayn who was staring at me playfully with his arms crossed. He was enjoying this.

"Hold on a second!" I told Anna before walking to Zayn and pushing him out.

"Mate! This is not nice!" he protested. He struggled by glueing his feet to the ground but it was in vain "Niall!!! I hate you!" he yelled as I was slamming the door.

"So... You were saying?" I inquired again taking another bite of my chocolate.

"I was saying I was sorry for blaming you the other day!" she whispered.

I chuckled "What made you call me if I may ask?"

It was her turn to chuckle "Well... Let's just say I got a very interesting wake-up call!"

I didn't get it but whatever that was I was very grateful for it.

"So... What do you say? Wanna hang out with me?" I asked scratching the back of my neck.

"I would love to, Niall!" she announced happily.

-•-•-•-•-•

A/N: Awwwww.... They're gonna meet up together!!! Yaaaay!!!

I was thinking of a ship name... What about "Nianna"?? I like it!! :)

I'm so excited for the next chapter... So please vote or comment??? :D

Tell me what you think ;)

Enjoy! :)