Chapter 9

okay so I just want to say..this chapter suck. yes I am aware no need to tell me but DONT WORRY I am working on chapter 10 as we speak. Will deffinately upload it this weekends pinky promise(:

***********************************************************************************

Nick's P.O.V

I knew Bekah was lying I'm not an idiot! The baby doesn't even look like Matt, and I remember the night that it happened perfectly.

She looked amazing! I was taking her to Olive Garden she loved italian food. She had her light blonde hair slightly toussled and pinned to the side; but a few strands were hanging down. She was wearing a dark blue dress, and her crystal blue eyes were fixed on me.

After dinner we were laughing just talking and..things got carried away.

We were just simply kissing then well making out; I guess you know what happened next. It was just too easy to get lost in her eyes I'm completely different when I'm around her!

I was pulled out of my trance when my phone beeped; it was of course Stella!

God why can't she leave me alone?! Sure she may be my girlfriend but honestly I don't give a shit anymore!

I opened the text and instantly wished I would have just ignored the damn thing.

Where the hell are you?!  Wow isn't she just peachy?...

Man she may be hot but I'm not gonna put up with this shit anymore her short chesnut hair and green eyes will have No effect on me anymore! I have to end this thing....just not right now.

If my reply didn't just flat out scream GO FUCK YOURSELF OVER then I don't know what would.

I'm at Bekah's god just chill out and leave me alone! I'm getting hella tired of you!

Of course she replied instantly obviously missing the point of the message. I wanted her to leave me alone and stop being a creepy stalker chick!

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER NOW! Um you know what I'm coming over there we need to talk she is NOT getting in the way of us anymore!

Um...what a bitch. I have no clue why we are dating I don't even like her; and it's not like she gives me any anyways! So unsatisfying...

I knew what I was going to do...she wouldn't be able to control me after this no more "I'm sorry I have a girlfriend shit"!

What relationship? You think I actually like you? Um no! Your hella wrong babe. We're done! Later creep city!(:

Yeah so that text I sent may have been a little immature and rude but who cares that whore deserves it!

Man sometimes I think I'll never actually find someone worth fighting for....

Stella's P.O.V

God who does he think he is?! If he thinks he can just screw me over like that he's sure as hell wrong! Oh and um done? NO! We are so still on.

Yeah so he has already cheated on me countless times and once with Bekah he's not going to do it again he's just being stubborn.

I stomp to my car and am in the process of preparing to speed off to that BITCH's house but my phone rings. I'm surprised to see this name...haven't seen it in a while...

"Hey Ian" I say in a flirty voice.

"Um he Stella I  know this is a stupid question but have you heard from Lacie?"

Why did he sound so freaked out and shaky, and why the hell was he asking me? If there was anyone I hated more than Bekah it was Lacie!

"Are you serious? Why would I talk to that loser?!" "HAHAHAHAHAHA!"