Chapter 8

His lips wer so warm and he had a faint smell of cinnamon.

I didn't want him to release me but all good things must come to an end. "I love you too" I mumbled.

You have no idea how much I think to myself. His eyes were gleaming but he looked away.

"I-I'm so sorry" he stuttered. "Don't be." He smiledwhile grabbing my hand and placing it in his. It was all too real, I swear I was dreaming.

"I'm sorry too" I whispered. "For what" he sounded confused. "For stealing your crayon" I said with a smile. He was grinning wildly. "That's not the only thing you stole."

Now I was confused, "what do you mean?"

He made a heart with his fingers and gave a half smile "you also stole my heart."

What?! Oh god what the hell was happening?!?!?! Everything was starting to blur as the tears started to fill my eyes; I knew what was coming next.

"Lacie Morgan LaCrue I love you, and when I say that I mean it no jokes or playing around I'm dead serious".

I shook my head. "No you don't....you don't love me" I muttered.

"What" he said warily. "Lacie what are you talking about?"

No it was too late I was already up running to my car while tears streamed down my cheeks.

All Icould think about was Matt, and all of his lies....

*Back at the beach*

Seth's P.O.V

Meghan? Really? God what a bitch!

Wait a minute there had to be an explanation Lace and Meg were like peanut butter and jelly! You could say I was the bread because I made things complete but then again I wasn't really that important...

I knew I was going to talk to Meghan tonight, and then I would find a way to tell Lacie after all she deserved to know didn't she?

It was 6:15 p.m there was no way in hell I was going partying tonight ecspecially not without Lacie!

"Seth?"

I turned around and saw a familiar face.

"Lacie what are you doing here?"

Her eyes were red and I could tell she had been crying because her cheeks were stained with tears as well as her eyes stained with sadness.

My mind flew to that motherfucker Matt, ugh he's such an ass she could have done better without him.

"Um just came to think".

Her voice brought me back to the present and I noticed she was walking towards me. I extended my arms but she only shook her head.

"I really don't think I should be hugging anybody right now" she whispered. She was looking down at the sand as a lonely tear splashed against the sand and began soaking into the earth; soon it became invisible.

"Lacie what's wrong tell me the truth because it hurts me to see you like this..."

"Everything..."

What? I wasn't sure what she was talking about. I had my gaze set on her and she glanced up; right when our eyes locked she crashed into me.

They weren't just silent tears trickeling down anymore she was now choking down sobbs.

I stood there as she was attached to me begging for help without words. She cried into my shirt, but I didn't care as long as she was finally attempting to get all of her feelings out....the terrible sadness, anger, happiness, and humorous things that had filled up the bottle were just now starting to over-flow.