Chapter 2

The sun hit the glass on my window just perfectly bringing me back to the present again. "Dreaming about Ian again are we darling?" "Not funny Seth!" I was still pretty mad at him for leaving me at the partyto try and hook up with Kristen Young! Oh man was Kyle gonna bash him in a little when he hears about that. I'm so glad I'm not a twin! "Ah" he winced, I could tell he was experience that hangover. "Yo pretty boy you okay over there" I said sarcastically "Don't be a bitch cause you had to sleep on the couch" he said winking."Oh I'm sorry were you talking about me or that tramp Kristen?" Seth's eyes widened a little. "I mean Kyle's cool but Kristen is just terrible she's 16 and already lives for one night stands!" I shuddered at the thought of her tongue shoved down Seth's throat, talk about horrible couple! "Oh don't wet yourself we didn't do anything" he smirked. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Your lieing!" "Nope I'm still clean" he whispered. "HA, whatever you say buddy." I took a look at the beach it was a perfect day for surfing. Maybe I should call up Ian and let him know I will be down there? But then again I thought maybe he was with Noeal Sharp... ugh I hate that girl! "Oh snap" Seth's voice made me snap out of the fantasy. What the hell I thought. "Someones thinking about Ian AGAIN" he chimed. I just waved it off but the jerk decided to tackle me. "Liar liar pants on fire" he sang while rapidly tickling me. "Stop it!" I begged; he just laughed. When he finally quit I hurled a pillow in his direction hit him right in the face! SMACK! He was such an easy target. "Oh it's on" he came towards me but I grabbed a lamp, "Don't you dare come any closer" I was laughing at his expression. He gave me that what the hell look. Eventually he got the memo and took a seat next to me on the couch. "Jerk" I yelled staring at him. He slipped an arm around my shoulders and whispered in my ear "oh you know you love it." My mouth dropped as I slapped him in the stomach. "Fuck that man" I yelled. Lucky for me my mom was in Miami and we were sitting alone (besides my sister) at my house close enough to the water that the beach was practically my backyard in Carrabelle Florida. "Sissy" Mia screamed. "Oh God what now?" Seth game me a nice pat and said "looks like super sister gets to start her job early". I flipped him the middle finger and shouted "hold up Mi Mi!" But no Mia couldn't wait, she came stomping down the hall and burst through the door! "NO!" Man was she pissed. She was screaming "I'm hungry!" "Okay just chill" I said calmly. She blinked a few times and opened her mouth to say something else but Seth intervined. "Mi Mi" he yelled in a surprise attack.He tickled her and the whole god damn house flooded with laughter! Good God she was loud. Seth shot me a soft smile and nodded towards the door. I knew he meant nows your chance to make her some fucking food before she rips your head off... I took it and scurried off down the hallway leaving her laughter and a soft careing Seth behind.