Chapter 7

Meghan's P.O.V

I could have sworn I heard the front door open and close but I shurgged it off. It was probably just my little brother Evan doing something he shouldn't. Oh well it's not like it was my job to be a parent; do I look like a mother to you?

I walked over to my iPod and turned on 'We Are Who We Are' by Ke$ha.

"Hot and dangerous; if your one of us then roll with us" I sang and danced around the room. I had decided not to go to the mall when I opened my wallet and found cobwebs... Man I need a job I thought to myself. I heard some feet shuffling up the stair, but once again it didn't bother me.

"Squirrel" a familiar voice chimed. I turned to look and there was Lacie standing in my doorway.

We busted out laughing at the inside joke. We were best friends basically sisters but seperated at birth. Like Brittany and Santana from glee!

I motioned for her to come sit because I was laughing too hard to speak. "So Santana" I began. She looked at me surprised.

"I'm Santana" she asked. "Yep." She shook her head replying with "but I'm not." I cut her off "I know" I said rolling my eyes.

We always fought about who was who because if you were Brittany you were dumb and if you were Santana you were basically a slut.

"I'm sorry about the whole Zac thing." I looked up, BINGO that was kinda what I was waiting for..."Eh it's okay don't worry about it. She just nodded.

The song flipped to Forget You (the glee version) and we automatically jumped up and started making ourselves look like retards. We were singing and she was swaying her hips all around like they were having a spass attack, and I was jumping up and down like I couldn't stop. This was practically our song that we shared...not to mention being beastly dancers as well that just made it all the more better!

"So" I said trying to catch my breath. "I hear you and Zac are giving it a go" she finished for me. "How did you know" I ask. "Facebook" she grinned.

As soon as the song Teach Me How to Dougie came on I sat down; she however pulled her phone out and dialedIan's number. "Teach me how to dougie, t-t-teach me how to dougie" she screamed the lyrics into her phone. I heard laughter on the other end. "Yep" was all I heard for a few seconds. "Oh yeah totally im soooo amazing." There was more laughter for quite a while.

This was THEIR song like literally. I couldn't really understand what he was saying because the music was bursting! But I did catch him say "well come give me a hug then." Her eyebrows came together in confusion "what" she glanced at me. Then her head shot up with a HUGE grin spread accross her face and she bolted outside.

Lacie's P.O.V

Everything was all a blur until I was running towards the orange figure standing in the middle of the street. His arms were out in front of him, and it felt like years before I finally crashed into his body!

His arms embraced me and picked me up swaying me side to side making my purple converse go flaying as well as my tan legs. We were laughing so hard I thought for sure we were gonna die!

It felt so right as he held me in his arms; his warmth glued us together. We were just standing in the middle of a street swaying slightly, laughing our asses off, and being idiots.

I could tell he didn't want to let me go because he struggled in the proccess. I shook my head smiling and began to walk away. "There's your hug" I shouted. When I looked back I saw a gigantic grin painted on his face.

When I got back upstairs I discovered a wide-eyed and an over-happy Meghan; I just rolled my eyes and checked my phone. I wasn't surprised to find a new text from Orange<3