Chapter 6

Meghan's P.O.V

I had just decided to go to the mall 20 minutes ago and was currently checking my outfit in the mirror. If Lacie was here I would ask her for approval, but she hadn't been around lately. We hardly talked anymore come to think of it. Not for 2 weeks; we had a fight. I had been head over heels for a guy named Zac Cunningham, he was perfect! Brown hair that came right above his shoulders, and nice blue eyes. They were a soft blue just like him. He was just a little taller than me, and was super cool, nice, well basically just amazing! Anyways me being my shy self was too scared to ask him out. I had always thought it was weird if a girl asked a guy! Lacie said "you HAVE to do it or else I will!" I shot her a death glare but I knew she was just joking. After all she liked Ian... She had always been crushing on him; I'm surprised they never went out!

I can remember one day after school he was giving her a hug. They always hugged, like everyday. Well he had hugged her then turned and and held his arm around her. She slid an arm around his waist just looking absolutely adorable!

I also remember Noeal Sharp standing at her locker and staring at them! She was soooo jealous and it didn't help when he walked away because Lacie said "bye" and his reply really set her off. "Bye, I love you." Lacie laughed and said "love you too." Noeal's eyes were on fire! She was so mad!!!

Lace later told me how she wished he'd meant what he said. I always have the idea she only went out with Matt to get her mind off Ian !

Oh how I loved 8th grade! That's when I met Zac....(:

Oh yeah Zac! Man I need to stay on topic! But yeah I told her I wasn't going to ask him out because it was weird and she got mad and told me I was just being retarded and needed to get a grip. Plus she had asked a few guys out so she must have been offended. After that other stuff got involved and we had'nt talked since.

But A LOT has changed in the past two weeks, I wasnow in a relationship with Zac and was proudly sharing the info! Just check facebook. I smiled at that then frowned at the thought of Lacie's pain because I know I caused some of it. She just didn't know it.....

Lacie's P.O.V

It had been 10 minutes and Seth was still holding onto me. We had eventually moved to sitting on the ground, but I still found him warm and inviting.

"Um hate to leave you hanging, but I need to get to Meghans our frienship is on the line." "Okay fine" he said pulling away. I smiled and felt relaxed, but my body instantly stiffened when Seth said "but we WILL talk about this later." Ugh why can't he just let it go?! I clearly don't want to tell him about seeing Matt! He would only try to hunt him down and beat the shit out of him.

HA! Wouldn't hurt him to try a taste of his own medicine, and learn his lesson! I sighed; as much as I hate him I can't do that to him because there once was a time when I loved him let's not forget about that... Or let's do....

The ride to Meghans was quiet, I mean I know that it was just me but still! I turned onto her street finding a nice surprise; NOTHING like the one earlier!

Ian was outside! My hand flew to the button and rolled down the window. "Hey stranger" he yelled walking over to my car. I waved to his brother Isaac and his girlfriend Kelsey. "Well if it isn't little miss LAcie LaCrue" Isaac yelled. Kelsey flashed me a smile, I swear the girl was a model! Her blonde hair looked awesome with her green eyes! I was one of the few people she didn't get jealous of for knowing Isaac so long.

Ian propped an elbow on my window. "So how have you been" he asked sounding curious. "I have been good actually" I said looking up and pouring my gaze into him. His short light brown curly hair and hazel eyes and light tan staring back at me. He was an AMAZING guy! "Well me too but it's been a little bumpy these days...me and Noeal broke up" he replied sounding like he didn't care about what he just said. "Oh yeah that's cool, wait WHAT?!?!" His eyes popped open and he said "oh my god chill" while stiffling a laugh. He was laughing! What?! This was like SUPER IMPORTANT news! I was shocked..."um wow" i managed to choke out.

I looked down at my phone and the other way, direction away from his face. He grabbed my chin and turned my gaze on him once again. "In case you didn't notice I'm kinda over here" he smiled. "Yeah sorry" I laughed. "Well I have to go to Meghans for a little bit." I pointed towards her house. "Okay" he said simply. "But I am coming back and we are going to catch up on whatever other crazy things have changed." He lit up and said "okay text me" he winked; typical Ian.

He dropped his arm and I turned towards the road getting ready to drive upa few houses. "Wait" he shouts. "What" I say laughing. "No hug?" "Oh yeah..."

I got out of the car andhe he stretched his arms. I fell into him laughing, and he closed in around me joing in the laughter. Thehug lasted about 5 seconds before Isaac yelled "Oooh Ian's got a girlfriend." I pulled back feeling chills run down my spine, and shot Isaac my middle finger.

"Yeah, I wish" I replied to Isaac's comment while driving in the direction of Meg's house; leaving a single Ian and his orange hoodie behind....

Ian's P.O.V

Wow that was an interesting visit I laughed walking inside. As I enter my room I notice my phone; I have a new text from 'Purple(:' "Oh Lacie already texted. Damn that was fast! I shook my head and read the message.

Lacie: Thanks for the hug! I've missed your orange hoodie(:

I laugh at her message and try to think of what to reply.

Me: Yeah well I've missed you...

But I didn't send that. I couldn't! Lacie didn't like me that way, and for all she knew I felt the same way....

Me: haha I bet! Txt me when your coming over.

And with that I left Lacie still unaware that I loved her........

*******************************************

such an exciting twist huh?!

SO vote! comment! please!

I love you(:

-evil_cupcake523

**They call me Katieeee<3**