Chapter 1

"Oh shit!" The music was booming as the warm shimmery liquid ran dowm my tan leg. Seth with his softly tousled brown hair and deep oceanic blue eyes was stumbling towards me with a lazy smile..."hey babe" he winked. "Ugh your so retarded" I shouted. He glanced at my "nice one" he said reaching to swipe the beer off. "Nuh-uh"! I snapped. "Woah Lace just chill". I rolled my eyes Seth Acosta my best guy friend was drunk! I snatched his keys and grabbed his wrist with a strung tug. There was no option for him to continue to stand there. "Oh damn" he was in the process of faling when I hopped out of the way. He splattered against the nice floor with the comforting word of "fuck!" I smirked but decided to help the poor guy up. "so your a little tipsy I see." Oh I was only mocking him, he had just fell down in front of EVERYONE! (no understatement) "Shut the hell up Lacie!" I just waltzed out of Stella Peirce's house to the freshly glossed cherry red Chevy Camaro. Okay so Seth's dad was rich like i can help that! "You better be careful as fuck" he muttered. "Well listen here you big bag of douche" I yelled. His eyes popped open and he opened his mouth to say something but I stopped him. "Your drunk as hell so shut your ass up because I don't need you pissing me off right now!" He had no idea what he did typical Seth, he was just mortified... I was pissed and I mean so pissed I almost rammed his damn car into a tree. Good thing I by-passed that plan because there was no way I had $30,000 tucked away in my wallet!

My head was pounding as I made my way up the steps to my house. Seth sat in his car with a sad look on his face, "Come on your not just gonna sleep in your car are you?" It took all he had to make it upstairs, I had to sling an arm around his waist to help the bastard! He melted into my bed looking half-alive. I could tell he was gonna wake up with one bad ass hangover! I burst out laughing to test the pain, and he winced. "Shut the fuck up" he spat. I shook my head "go to sleep moron". I headed for the shower and when I got out I instantly felt better. As I tip-toed to my room being careful not to wake a sleeping Mia down the hall. She was my sister but at age 6 she could be a real pain in the ass. I noticed how Seth was peacefully snoozing on my bed. Damn! I wanted him to sleep on the couch, but noooo he had to fall asleep in the MIDDLE of my bed. UGH! I snatched a pillow and blanker and hightailed it to the couch.