Chapter 3

Chapter 3- the fight

"Whatcha want?" Lucy asked, "I don't want anything..... I just want...... you! Ahahaha" the guy said, "now I'm here already right" Said Lucy with a lazy sound, "no, I mean I want your boyfriend, the fire dragon slayer" the guy with a covered face said again, "NANIIIIII!!!!" Wendy and Lucy shouted together but Erza is still calm. "He's not even here" finally Erza replied, "I don't care, you must find him out!" the guy shouted. They don't care and keep quiet there, in a second the guy went away and left them there in a room, but there were still some man sitting outside. Suddenly, Erza requip a sword on her hand and she cut off the rope that ties their hands, she help Lucy and Wendy untied the rope and they went out, because there has a window.

Gray's POV
Why didn't that guy caught me??? Am I too cute or handsome, hehe just kidding. Anyways, I have to rush back to the guild and ask for help.

Normal
"What do you want!!!" Gray asked as he breathing hardly when he thought that someone is gonna kidnapped him, "why are you here?!?! I thought you said you gonna go back and ask for help" Gray became much more better when he heard Lucy said, "hehe" Gray laughed. They continue walking back to the guild together.

Lucy's POV
That guy is not easy, the other guys should realize we ran away. I have a feeling that he is gonna find a fight with us, but with our power we for sure win! I must tell Erza!

Normal
"Erza I think they will come and find a fight with us" Lucy whispered into Erza ears, "I have that feeling" Erza speak softly and told Lucy. "They may have a strong power" Erza said, "I doubt that" Lucy said and they continued walking towards the guild.

When they were near to the guild they heard footstep sound walking towards them, "Erza Scarlet, Lucy Heartfilia, Wendy Marvel, Gray Fullbuster" suddenly a young women called out, "requip magic, celestial spirit mage, sky dragon slayer, ice making Mage" the women said, "want to have a fight??? Hahahaha" that women laughed hardly as she say.

----------------------------
tbc...