Chapter 4.

Chapter 4 - Sabertooth

"We really don't have the time to fight with you" Erza speak calmly without looking at her. Her sound is really low and rough, that looks like Minerva. "Erza, her sound looks like Minerva" Wendy whispered into Erza's ear. Immediate, Erza eyes went open largely.

Erza's POV
During the GMG I can't fight over her does that means now? "Erza are you okay?" Lucy asked, "huh, oh nothing." Erza smile a little.

Normal
"So what now?" The woman with her head facing down rose up... they slowly steps backward (what happened?) "Minerva?!" They exclaimed, "hahaha, Why? Can't I be here?" She laughed as evil as a devil.

Erza equipped a usual sword that she use, Lucy summoned the mooooo-velous cow~

Meanwhile Wendy the little girl immediately blew strong wind towards her but sadly it doesn't affect the strong Minerva, and the "little war" started.

Why Isn't Gray doing anything?

Gray was standing behind of Minerva, that he saw Wendy's attack didn't affect her. He quickly freezes her but it still not working, as her strong power this battle is not easy to be ended.

Tbc...
---------------------
Kekeke finally, lol it's been a long time Since I  haven't update any of my story so I think I have to do this! So here it is, just Wait a little while Since now I'm having school. TToTT