Chapter 1

Chapter 1- the job

"Lucy! Gray! Wendy! Let's go on a job!" Erza called out with her coarse voice with her big cart of baggage ready behind her, "I'm too lazy" Lucy said with her head lying on the guild hall table. "Hai" Wendy the cute little girl said, "Wendy" Carla called out with a worried sound. "Can't help that I'm too tired, we only just got back from a job!" Lucy chirped as she rested her head on her palms. Erza sighed then plopped herself down on the seat beside Lucy. "Happy!!" Lucy shouted, "aye" Happy answered Lucy. "I thought you were with Natsu?!" Gray asked curiously, "haha, Gray, I was just wandering outside" Happy said.

Lucy's POV
I was just so sad that when Natsu suddenly went to England and said to the Master he wouldn't be back before he was 20 years old, and what make me shocked is he didn't even told me! Apparently, he told Master he have some reasons that he couldn't tell me why he suddenly went gone. Luckily, Happy was still here, Happy told me what happen to Natsu and I was turned off when Happy told me the truth.
--------------------------------
Normal

"Lucy just bear with us!! You also need jewels to pay for your rent right?" Erza said with her rough voice, "I've chosen this job" Erza said. It says "break this spell as fast as you can, 14,000 J" "let's do this" Gray said, "alright" Lucy said, "Aye sir!" Happy said so. Erza pulled her cart that is full of baggage and Wendy carry her small baggage and Lucy was pulling her's, about Gray he was putting his hand behind his head. "Wait!" Lucy suddenly shouted, "what happened Lucy?" Gray asked and Erza stopped and everyone stopped, "if we need to break a spell we need Levy!" Lucy said, "..." Erza and Gray went off.

They walked back to the Guild, and before they go in to the Guild, Erza pushed the door open in a rough manner, "hai, you all have come back from your job?" the kind and sweet Mirajane asked, they didn't answer and walk to one of the table and sat down hardly, bumping their butts on the hard bench.

'Levy, please come back quickly! We need you...' They all prayed silently in their hearts, hoping that Shadow Gear returns just right now.

---------------
tbc...