𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷: 𝚁𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍

Start from the beginning

He stared out the window frowning a bit as he heard them talking outside his room.

"I was able to patch him up, the hole was healed by the kyuubi during the operation, but his left arm is broken and he may feel some numbness in his body for about another week.." He heard Tsunade say.

"The boy heals fast, watch in the next day or two he'll be Naruto again and run to Ichiraku ramen with a bright smile on his face." He heard Kakashi say.

"C- can we see him..?" He heard Sakura ask.

'Please say no, please say no, PLEASE say no baa-chan.' He thought.

"Only for about five minutes Sakura... Kakashi you're welcome to join her if you'd like too.." Tsunade said.

'Dammit..' Naruto thought.

He heard the door open and he didn't even bother looking in their direction as he heard Tsunade speak.

"Naruto.. Kakashi-sensei and Sakura had come to visit you.." She said as they entered. "I'll be checking up on Sasuke as of right now, Naruto once they leave be sure to get some rest.." She said and the blonde doesn't even respond and she frowns as she shuts the door, her footsteps trailing off.

He looked out the window more before Sakura stood in front of him holding roses. "Hi Naruto..." She said smiling a bit and he didn't even make eye contact with her.

"Brought you some flowers, and maybe tomorrow I can bring you ramen... your favorite." She says trying to cheer him up but he sits there with no emotion on his face. "Here.." Sakura said as she placed the roses on his lap.

He looked at them for a few seconds not saying a word to the pink kunoichi. "How've you been Kakashi-sensei?" He asked, turning as he let the roses fall down from his lap and Sakura frowns as she picked them back up.

"Well... I've been... okay I guess.." Kakashi answers as he looked a the boy frowning. "How about you?"

"Oh me? Heh, I'm living the dream. Had to go through enemies to get to my best friend who I considered a brother that almost killed me and when I bring him back I get a punch to the gut as a 'nice' way of saying thank you.." He says sarcastically as he balled up his fist, causing Sakura's eyes to widen as she felt tears in her eyes and Kakashi stood there frowning behind his mask.

"I see.."

Sakura again placed the roses on Naruto's lap and he gets angry and throws them across the room. causing Sakura's eyes to widen before she turns to him. "What the hell Naruto?!!" She yelled.

"Oh boo hoo, Someone's mad I didn't accept their gift. But oh well, serves them right." He says coldly.

"You baka! You're so lucky you're-"

Naruto then turned quickly to Sakura as he felt some pain in his left arm and his rib cage. He looked at the angry Sakura who had her fists balled up. "Well do it then Sakura!" He yelled causing her to flinch.

"Do it! I got a broken arm and I'm not in my best shape and mood! So go on ahead, hit me like you always do when I'm a nuisance to you!" He yelled again and Sakura un-balled her fists as she felt more tears in her eyes.

"Aww what's wrong.? Gonna cry Sakura..? Like you always do.." He says coldly as he watched her stomp out crying.

"That was uncalled for Naruto.." Kakashi told him.

"Serves her right! She put me through enough, I brought back her precious 'treasure' of an Uchiha back, what more does she want??" Naruto argued.

Kakashi sighed and decided he shouldn't argue any longer with his student and he got back up. "I wish I could talk a little longer Naruto but I have an important mission to do with Guy Sensei, I hope you recover quickly Naruto. See you soon.." He said before walking out the door, looking back at the blonde one last time before shutting it.

Sasuke's Pov

Sasuke had awaken long ago before Naruto and was currently eating some hospital food as Tsunade sat next to him.

"That was dumb of you to do Sasuke... leaving the village and your friends behind." She said.

"I know... I wasn't thinking straight, all for some revenge.." He said, his face showing no emotion. "I still intend to have my way with Itachi, but I'll play it smart.." He says.

"I guess so... luckily Naruto brought you back, he had just woken up right now, what he got in return was a punch to the gut by Sakura yesterday." Tsunads responds. "When she comes back try to talk to her please.. it would be greatly appreciated."

"Hn.." Sasuke said before nodding and Tsunade got up saying goodbye before she left to the hokage mansion to finish the rest of her paperwork as Sasuke looked out the window and over at Naruto's favorite place... Ichiraku Ramen.

'Naruto... I'm sorry for putting you through so much.' He thought before slightly frowning.

Naruto's Pov

Naruto had finally calmed down and looked over to the roses on the floor that Sakura had given him and he frowned.

'I shouldn't have talked like that to her.. she was just.. ugh.' He thought before laying back down.

He stared at the ceiling for a few minutes thinking about everything that had happened over the past day.