Chapter Fifteen

Leedo POV

I woke up, everyone else was still sleeping. I bet they're tired from yesterday's practice. Since we have a concert coming up we have a week full of practice. I wondered if Xion is awake? I got out of the bed quietly as I could and peeked through the door, I see him using his phone laying in bed.

"Xion." I say his name quietly. He turns around, turning off the open and almost running up at. I was afraid that the others will wake up. But when he hugged me, I didn't care what the world had to say to us.

"I'm hungry! Can we go and eat something?" He said still hugging me.

"Sure, let's wake up the othe-"

"No! Just the both of us, we'll bring them something."

"I-"

"Okay get ready quickly, I don't want the others to come." He said that last part quietly. He let go of me, and closed the door in front of me with a smile. I just stood there for a few seconds. And went to go and dress.
As we got to a small café holding hands, we've been greeted by the waitress. We ordered our food. As we were waiting for our food, the waitress has been checking in on us if we wanted anything else. Which is nice of her, but the thing is that it was constant. That waitress tried to flirt with him but he just responded with like he never heard it. Xion told me that she kept on staring on him and that he felt uncomfortable. I told him if we should just order the food and eat it somewhere else. He agreed so we also ordered the food for the others and left the café.
We went to a small park to eat our food there. I love going to that park, that place is so calming. I made so many beautiful memories, there. Like the time where I met Ravn and he helped me get this job. Or when I was able to know more about Xion, and gave my first ever kiss to him. Anyways that's enough of that. I made a small picnic enough for the both of us. We ate our food peacefully. Once we were done we cleaned up. I was about to start the car until Xion told me that he wanted to have a small walk holding hands. We walked and talked about the things that we wanted to do once this concert was done.
When we got back from the car and we decided to got back from the park and we sat in the back of the car. Xion was sitting on top of my lap and I had my hands wrapped around his hips. We kissed and kissed until we were both gasping for air. The phone rudely interrupted our makeup session. Xion answer the call. I heard mumbling and all most a scream, Xion responded saying that we'll be back and he hung up the call. Xion inhaled loudly and looked at me with glum. 'I'm sorry.' Is what he responded. I told him that it's not his fault and that we should get going, he agreed and went to the dorm.
Once we got here everyone looked relieved. We handed them their food of bags that we got for them and everyone was happy again. Food is the number one thing that we all respect in dorm. 

*three hours later*

Everyone is in the practice room while Xion and I are in the bathroom making out. We couldn't hold back anymore. In the morning we were going to more than just a simple make out session. I want more of this, more than this. I stop the kiss and Xion makes a confuse look.

"Let's have a bit of fun." I whispered to him aggressively. I kiss him one more time and turn him around. Force him to lay his front in the sink, I pull down his sweatpants and boxers, kneel down and start to lick that small, pink entrance of his. I twirl and suck the hole. Hearing Xion's faith moans In the background. Then I enter my tongue in there, Xion arched his back, trying not to scream. I went in and out. Trying to get as deep in as possible.

"Daddy, please. I need more than your tongue." I love it when he begs, and calls me like that. It turns me on even more. I stop and got up, unzipping my pants and pulling down my boxers to only to reveal how hard I get from him. I don't even bother prepare him, I just enter in him raw. A loud moan leaves from Xion. I want to bang him so hard, I want to hear his moans and cries more and more louder. But we aren't even in our dorm. I know that he's going to be losing all control and not giving a damm anymore, he's going to moan as loud as he can if we go any further. I lay my hand in front of him.

"Bite my hand if you can't hold back your moans." He instantly bites it. I grunted, I was going to regret offering him offering it because it's going to leave a bruise, I'd much rather hear his moans. I start to go in and out of him fast. Xion hands goes underneath him, aggressively stroking himself. His tight hole suffocating my pelvis every time I'm inside of him. Xion muddle moans, my soft moans, the sound of skin slapping and the beautiful wet sound that comes from it.

"Xion, I'm so close." I whispered. But I was going to repeat since it was barely hearable.

"Le-Leedo a-ah! to-together!" And with that I went in harder. One last trust and I came inside of him. I pull Xion up by his hair and we start to kiss passionately. We hear the door open, Xion and out separated each other quickly. I see him, his face full of disgust.

"Why?"