Chapter Two

Leedo POV

Xion closed his eyes, leaning forward, and starts to make out with me. His tongue entered my mouth, our tongues swirling in our saliva. Little moans leaving from him, causing me to go even hard. Xion started to grind on me. I can feel him getting hard as well. He stops kissing me. Leaned away to where our lips were just touching. Catching our breath. He opened his eyes, both making eye contact. Xion removes his hands from mines, dragging them on my jaw and cheek, I placed my hands to where his hips are. Xion leaned forward and kissed me again. We kissed each other aggressively. I never knew that Xion had the intention of doing this, I always saw him as a cute, sweet, and innocent child. I got caught in my thoughts. Xion had my mouth opened, with his head tilted.
"Don't move," Xion said.
I don't respond. He started to suck my tongue, I flinched a little. I was surprised yet so lost.
Instead of having my arms stiff I decided to slowly move my hands towards his ass and started squeezing it. He stopped sucking and stood up, smacking my shoulder.
"Don't do that!" With a small irritated expression on his face.
"Im sorry," I said. He sighed. I looked down at his crotch, removed my hands from his ass, and started touching his hard crotch, rubbing it, xion stopped and started to unbutton my shirt.
He took off my shirt revealing my abs. And takes a good look at it.
"Do you like what you see?" I looked at him. Xion puts a small smile on his face. I got so horny, I wanted to be inside of him. He might be a virgin, but I'll go slow on him. I instantly grabbed his waist and switched positions. Now I'm top, much better. I ripped his shirt and threw it somewhere random in the room.
I started playing with his nipples, they're so hard.
Xion placed his arms on my wrists, then slowly moves his arms towards my hard crotch, as im rubbing his small nipples. He unzips my pants and pulls the crotch area of my boxers down, or jumped out showing my erection. I looked at Xion, he was surprised, he spat on his hand and started to gently stroke it. I stopped playing with his nipples and started to unzip his pants as well. His small pelvis jumped out as I pulled it out of his boxers. I looked at Xion, his eyes shining.
"Can I give you a blowjob?" He asked so innocently, I nodded. Xion got up and gets on his knees.
And I sat up in front of him and rested his arms on my thighs and grabbed my pelvis. Xion strokes it a bit and started licking the tip, then slowly started to deep throat. I laid my hands on Xion's purple hair and grabbed a handful of it. He moved his head up and down at a slow pace, he looked up at me with those beautiful brown crystal eyes of his. I moved my hips forward a bit, wanting to throat fuck him.
Xion started to aggressively suck harder and faster. Hitting my pelvis in the back of his throat. Making gagging noises. That sounded so hot. I laid my head back and let him do that. I started to moan quietly, it felt so good. He sure knew how to use that mouth of his. Xion was doing such a good job I was about to cum. I pull him away from it. His mouth wide open, with pre-cum all over his mouth.
"Shallow it," I said. And he obeyed.
"Did I do a god job daddy?"
"You did a good amazing sweetie." I picked up Xion from the floor and laid him on his back. Taking off his pants and boxers, and spread his legs. I'm assuming he's a virgin so I wanted to loosen him up so the experience wouldn't be as painful as possible.
I spat on his hole and my finger, placing one of my fingers on his entrance, I rubbed it a bit and slowly pushed it inside of him until it was in there. Xion quietly grunted, I started to move my finger in and out slowly, until I added another finger, and uses my other hand to stroked Xion hard pelvis. He tried not to moan, I started to move my fingers again in slow-motion, in and out, I stopped only to spread my fingers horizontally and Xion arched his back a bit.
"Fuck that feels good," Xion said. I removed my fingers slowly from him and stopped stroking him. I grabbed my pelvis and looked at Xion.
"Im going to enter, okay?" Xion just nodded, I placed the tip of my pelvis against his entrance. Xion grabbed my other hand and hold it tightly, his eyes closed. Expecting a bit of pain. I slowly entered the tip and Xion whined. I stroked his pelvis and continue to enter inside of him bit by bit, I entered him and stayed there for a little, I wanted Xion to adjust, looked over to my side, and saw a pillow. I grabbed the pillow and placed it behind Xion's head. I pulled out and thrust it back in, heñ didn't whine this time. His hole was squeezing me, I wanted to move but wanted to satisfy him. I took off my shirt, and slowly started to thrust in and out of him, Xion squeezed my hand and moans were starting to come out of him. And the bed started to creak as well. I started to pace up my movement. Xion moaned louder and the bed creaking even more.
I got into it more and more, in the background I faintly heard the door opened, but Xion distracted me.
"Let me ride you." I nodded and we switched positions, Xion sat on top of me with our pelvises touching each other, Xion started jerking them off together. He spat on them and continued to rub them. Xion knows how to use those hands of his, it felt so good. He sadly stopped and spat on my pelvis again, he stroked it the last time and moved, he holds it on his entrance. Xion slowly sats on it, he leaned forward and kissed my lips, Xion sat up, rested his hands on my thighs for support. Xion slowly moves up and down, moaning, having his head laid back. I looked at him from top to bottom, watching his pelvis bounced with the body motions. What a sight.
He started to go fast and moaning louder. I moved my hands to his hips and slam him hard down and up, Xion leaned forward on my chest letting me control the speed, having his hands on my shoulders. I wanted more of this so I dragged my hands to the back of Xion's knees and tried to spread him even more. I kept moving my hips for more fiction. I felt like I'm about to cum.
"I-aah- I'm Aah gon-an Ah- c-um Aah" Xion moaned out loud. I went faster and harder. I felt something wet and warm on my stomach, I finished inside of him and removed my pelvis from his hole. We're both gasping for air. Xion started to passionately kiss me, I laid my arms on his back and let him take control of the kiss.
As we're passingly kissing, we both heard the sound of footsteps running away from our room and slamming the door on the front door.