Chapter Seven

Xion POV

Someone grabbed my shoulder, yanking me out of the bed. Forcing me to go on my knees, I opened my eyes and see a group of men wearing masks, holding guns. I turned around to see Leedo kneeling with his hands behind his back, his head covered with a sack of potatoes, Surrounded by three muscular men, I looked towards the guy behind Leedo holding a gun behind his head. Someone behind me clenches a handful of my hair and pushed me towards the floor.
"Now?" The person behind Leedo said.
There's a moment of silence.
"Go for it." The guy behind me said. Tears started running down my cheek.
It got quiet. For some reason I have a little hope, thinking that they might spare us. All of a sudden a loud bullet happened the following something slamming on the floor. I turned as much as I could, and from the bottom is the bed I saw Leedo on the floor. Motionless, red splattered on the bag. My heart skipped a beat, I wanted to scream but I couldn't. Then I heard a gun reloading, I knew what my faith would be now. At this point, I don't care if I die. The man that I love is no longer here with me. There's no way that I'll be able to move on. At least I'll be with Leedo once more. I felt something cold between the back of my head.

"Any last words?"

"I love you Leedo."

Another sound of a bullet echoed through the room.