Chapter Eleven

Xion POV

I get out of the couch too go towards them.

"Hi Everyone!"

"Xion!" Hwanwoong yells and sprints towards me, hugging me tightly. I hug back.

"Where's Leedo?" Keonhee questioned.

"He's in the living room," I said, then Leedo walks in. Keonhee runs up to Leedo and hugs him. Leedo just gives him a pat in his shoulders.

"Did you guys made lunch?" Ravn said.

"We just ate!" Hwanwoong responded letting me go.

"Yeah, it's on the container," I pointed.

Seoho walks towards the container and takes a look at it. "It's just ramen,"

"Well it's better than nothing," Ravn said while getting out a plate and chapsticks.

"Do you guys want to watch movies in the living room?" Keonhee said. We all agreed.

The movie was playing and everyone is talking. If we're going too watch a movie then be quiet, but I can't be too mean to them since I insulted earlier. Leedo is sitting on the opposite side of me. Every time I take a quick glance at him, he's already staring at me, we exchange smiles and watch the movie. I care for Hwanwoong but sometimes he's just too clingy which can be annoying from time too time, like now. He keeps touching my thighs and I keep smacking his hand. Then I glance towards Seoho, he looks really tired, you can see it in his eyes.

"You should go to the room too get some sleep hyung, you look tired."

"Okay, good afternoon everyone." He said standing up and heading out to the bedroom.

Hwanwoong started talking to Leedo and Ravn to Keonhee. It has gotten so loud too where at a point I can't hear the movie.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed.

Everyone got quiet and stared at me,

"I'm trying too watch a movie in peace. And all of you are out here talking nonsense." I have made my statement and everyone watched the movie quietly.

But then I decided that I'll take a quick nap. Since I already watched this movie with Leedo before we had sex, And the living room was also really calming.

Two Hours Later

I wake up by someone shaking me telling me too wake up.

"What do you want?" I murmured.

"The movie is done and everyone left." I heard Hwanwoong said.

"Oh-" I sit up looking around, I see Hwanwoong sitting next to me, the TV turned off, curtains closed. I look at the sky outside. Then I feel Hwanwoong's hand touching my crouch.

"Hey!" I screamed, smacking his hand and moving away from him.

"I know that this is all of a sudden, but please. Xion let's do it. We have plenty of time until they come back. I promise that you'll have a good time with me."

My heart stops. I just stare at him, having my eyes wide open. Hwanwoong staring at me with lust on his face. I can't cheat on Leedo. I mean, I don't even know if we're dating. But either way, I love Leedo. Hwanwoong starts getting closer too me. I start to get nervous, he leans for a kiss, but I push him back. And get up.

"Hwanwoong No!"

He stands up and aggressively pushes me towards the couch, he leans forward between my legs and starts too kiss me having both of my arms held tightly together. I try too push him away but he's too strong. My muscles are too sore from these past days thanks to Leedo, if I weren't sore then I could have pushed him away. He starts to grind on me. I can't do this, I don't want too. Tears start too form in my eyes. Hwanwoong stops kissing me only to go down too my neck, he starts too kiss it but then stops. He leans away with a mad expression on his face.

"Who gave you that hickey?" He screamed at me.

"That's not your problem!"

Leedo you dumb poo, why did you left that?     I thought to myself.

"How is it not my problem? Who gave YOU THAT HICKEY?!"

"NO ONE!"

He let's go of one of my arms and chokes me.

"Tell me which a bastard left you that damn hickey that's on your neck, or it will go worse for you." He said firmly. I feel myself almost passing out. We hear the phone ring. He let's go of me, having a mad expression on his face. I look down because i'm embarrassed.

"Hi Hyung!" Is what I hear from him. And all I see is Hwanwoong agreeing all of his questions and the muffled sounds coming from the phone.

He ends the call.

"Get yourself prepared, we're going to the mall."

Before I get myself up Hwanwoong tightly grabs my shoulder and whispers to me "You better not tell anyone about this,"  I nodded my head as a respond and fix myself.