Chapter 23: The protection.

Narrator.

2 months later after the rupture of the team, the things weren't the same as it were before.

But for Ralph and Jack who didn't know what happened during that time.

They're still protecting the moon stone, and trying to find another stone.

But right now Bunny, Toothiana and Sandman are protecting the warren, home of Bunny, from some kind of strange monsters.

Then a magic portal was opened, and someone threw a something very quickly freezing those monsters, and it was Jack.

Bu: We have everything under control kid, we don't need your help.
J: Is that why everything is on fire.

Bu: Very funny.
J: That's my job. Hey sandy.

Sandman saluted him with a happy smile.

Jack and the others kept fighting when suddenly they stopped and they were like bringing something to them.

To: Guys, they're bringing something big.

It was like a huge monster of 20 feet.
Destroying everything on the warren.

To: Maybe this would be a great time to call our big guy.

J: North, you can bring him in.

Jack called Santa by the communicator Ralph designed to talk through other realities.

So he opened up another portal, from the top, so that Ralph, could smash him.

J: Nice entrance man.
Ra: Argggggh. He roared

After defeating all this creatures, the team went back to the North Pole, where Santa was waiting for them.

Sa: Nice worlk protecting the Warren.

J: Yeah, Thanks, but I still don't understand, where did those creatures came? And what are they?
We've been fighting them, in some specific places.

The Warren, The Fairy Kingdom, they once tried to enter here.

Sa: You know Jack, there's something more than magic, there are more dangers from up there.

J: Space, you mean aliens. Jack was very confused.

Bu: Yeah, the last time when other kind of aliens were seen, was when those Avengers, saved the planet from an invasion.

J: But why they're attacking our mystical places, it's like someone gave those locations, to find something.

To: There's only one person, who could've gave someone those locations.
Bu: No.

J: I'll talk to him.
Sa: Sandy will go with you.

J: Come on.

Jack and Sandman went to see one of the most dangerous person in the world.

Pitch Black.

J: Hey, having trouble sleeping down here.
Pi: Oh, Frosty I'm the one who makes the sleeping difficult. Hey sandy, how you been?

Sandy just looked at him with a very angry face.

Pi: What do you want?

J: We wanna know if in your years that you were free, you didn't tell anyone about our locations, like the Warren, The Fairy Kingdom, And the North Pole.

Pi: The only one who knows that is just, Drago Bludvist.
J: No one else.
Pi: Why are you even asking??

Sandy tried to help making his statues of sand, but it didn't help too much.

J: Thanks for helping Sandy, but let me tell him,
Ok the this year we've been fighting against creatures that we believe they're not from here, and they come from space.

When Jack finished Pitch seemed a little worried about what he's said.

J: You ok???
Pi: Yeah, Why wouldn't I?

J: Ok, thanks for your help.

Jack POV.

After talking with Pitch, I went to see Ralph, who's been working on something to locate another stone.

J: Hey, you have something new.

Ra: Not yet, there are places that the radars can't locate, like Dunbroch, The Hidden World and others.
The only stone I can locate, is the dragon stone, which is with Baymax and the team safe.
Hey you don't think that those creatures are trying to get the moon stone??

J: Now that you're saying that, maybe you're right, and the only way to acquire the stone is by goin to the base on the moon where is hidden. I'll talk with Santa about this.

I went to see him at his office, where he was making some toys and other things.

J: Hey North.
Sa: Jack, come in. You got anything from Pitch??

J: He says the only who knew was that Drago Bludvist, but he seemed a little worried about something. Hey don't you think those aliens wanna find the moon stone??

Sa: Maybe, now that Pitch and Drago, wanted ato put their hands on those stones. Maybe those creatures are working for someone, who wants to get them all.

J: What if we don't go to get the stone, so that we could make them stop.
Sa: Jack That's too risky, besides the time you're on that temple, the time works different on that place one hour there are 6 months in here.

J: Oh, well I'm willing to go up there. No matter the time.

Sa: Are you going alone?
J: I'm going with Ralph.
Sa: Prepare yourselves.

At the main room.

Ra: Ok so we're going to the moon, where time works different.
J: Yep. Okay North we're ready.

Sa: Okay so two hours, maximum, have one snow sphere, when you're ready.

To: Be careful Jack, and you too Ralph.
R: See you in a year.

Santa opened up the portal and Jack and Ralph walked through it, and suddenly they were on the place where is locked.

Ra: So, this is the moon.
J: This is also my first time here.
Ra: Let's get that stone and get out of here as soon as possible.

J: Ok Bunny said that the stone was locked at the bottom of this place.
Ra: So, let's take the stairs.

30 minutes later.
On an unknown place.

??: Sire, they've went to the exact location of the stone.
???: Good, let's go get them.

Back with Jack and Ralph.

J: Okay I think we're close.
Ra: There it is.

The stone was there on a strange corridor.

Jack tried to get closer, but the floor was a little fragile.

Ra: Be careful, there must be a trap or something.

Right when Jack took the stone, the place started collapsing.

Ra: Jack run.

Then Jack started flying, and went back to the top of the palace.

Ra: Did we get it??
J: Oh yeah. Let's go back, now we've just lost like 6 or 7 months on earth.
Ra: Let's not make it a year.

The a great temor shook the place.

Ra: What was that??
J: It came from the outside.
Ra: We have company.

J: Big company.
There was an enormous spaceship outside
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.