Chapter 22.

Narrator.

Five days later, after the conflict, between Hiccup and Hiro, Hiccup was never seen again, So was Rapunzel,

Now the team was ripped apart.

They were right now back at the compound, Fred, Go-go and Baymax were at the living room reflecting about what has happened.

Hiro managed to help his brother, with his paralysis.

Hi: You ok, this is the first prototype, for my project to help cripple people. Cool right.?

T: Yeah, I think is going to work. You know, those accords really sucked, but it was the right thing to do. There's nothing that will change my mind.

Then someone, knocked the window, a man from parcel.

-Excuse me, are you Yiro Yamada.

T: Yes this is Yiro Yamada, you're in the right place. Tadashi was dying of laugh. I'm never gonna forget that.

Hi: Yes Sir What do you want.
-Someone sent this for you.
Hi: Thanks.

Hiro went to his room, opened the package, and there was a letter.

The letter was Hiccup's

Hiro I'm glad you're back at the compound, I don't like the idea of you being alone at the university. We all need a family, the Guardians are yours, even so more than mine.

In Germany, the rest of the team, was still under custody.

I've been on my own since I was 15,
I never really fit in anywhere, even in Berk, despite I was once the chief,

Toothless was my only friend back then, he helped me to show all my people what I'm worth it, the It came the day I lost him, then I had no purpose anymore, and I met you, Jack, Rapunzel, Merida, all of you, who gave me a new purpose.

But at the police station, some of the guards were knocked out, by someone unknown.

You know there's no individual who has ever let me down, not even you, which is why I can't let them down either.

I know I hurt you Hiro, I should've told you about your aunt, and I'm sorry for that. Hopefully I hope one day you can understand that.

Hiro saw If there was something more on the box, and he saw there was a cellphone.

I really wish we could've agreed on the accords, I really do.

B: Hiro, we got a call from the Secretary, there's been a breach at the prison.

Sc: Hamada we got a problem.
Hi: Oh wait, please hold.

Sc: No, don't... Hiro hung up the call.

So no matter what, I promise you, if you ever need us, if you ever need me. I'll be there.

Wasabi looked from his cell, who knocked out the guards, and it seemed it Was....

Hiccup.

At the prison

At the prison.

H: I'm getting you all out of here.
M: You're late.

W: What happened with those dragons, and those guys?
H: It was all a trap, they just wanted, Hiro, Eret and me to fight each other.

A: How, and Why??
H: It seemed that when they framed Eret, and he said he was brainwashed to go to San-Fransokyo, he attacked Hiro's aunt. That put us on a crazy fight.

W: Where's Eret??
H: He's fine, he's at the jet, he ended very injured. Let's go.

Ho: Guys, I've thinking, and I believe I'll stay here, and take the house arrest.
M: You sure Honey.
Ho: I do.

H: We'll miss you,
A: And guys can give a lift to Arendelle, I'll be safe there
M: Ok.
W: We gotta go.

They went to the jet, and left the place.

H: Now we must find a place to find refuge.
M: That's easy, my home, Dunbroch.
W: Are you sure, what if they find us there??

M: Let them try.
W: Well next stop, Arendelle.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

1st Post credit scene

On Berk City.

On Hiccup's house.

Hailey was at his house, after she heard what he's been to, now that she knows she won't see him ever again, she went back to his apartment, and found a piece of paper on her mailbox.

She grabbed it, and it was a letter from Hiccup's

Dear Hailey.

If you're reading this, Don't worry about me, I'll be alright. I bet you know, that I'm now a fugitive, so I just wanna say you goodbye.

We maybe won't see each other ever again, I'm sorry. I hope you can understand, what I've done, you deserve someone better than me.

With love,
Your Dragon Boy
Hiccup.

Hailey finished reading the letter leaving her in tears.

2nd Post credit scene.

On an unknown place.

??: Finally, the Guardians are now separated, now just have to wait, till my soldiers, to get the moon stone from the old Guardians, no matter how long does it takes.

I know short chapter,
Hoped you enjoyed,

The end is near.