Chapter Two (Starting A New)

Y/n POV
The man I see has black short, yet rough hair, an icy blue set of eyes, fair skin and a quite emotionless expression.

"Y/n.." he says.
"Good to see you're up, finally" finally? What does he mean finally? "You were in a comma, mrs. L/n.." a comma!? "How long!?" I yell, not meaning to and not realizing until after. "3 years mrs. L/n. But, your famil-" "WHERE IS MY FAMILY" I interrupt. He signs and responds with words I never wanted to hear in my life "gone, y/n. Gone." I hear my heart monitor go up and I am passed out again. Last I remember was seeing the night sky, no snow...

No snow...

(Time skip!!!)
Y/n POV
I wake up yet again, looking outside realizing it's morning. I remember the events of last night and tears immediately go down my face. "Where is Kie..." I whisper. "Where..." before the accident, I grew close to Kie, I still don't know what exactly happened: all I know is that everyone is gone.

Few minutes later of crying the same doctor comes in, "morning y/n. You feeling better?" "No." "Hmm... well we have a visitor for you, y/n" my head turns to him, with a questioning look. "Who would want to visit me, I have no one" he nods and opens the door wider to reveal Kie. My face lightens up, obviously, Kie flies over and hugs me, a loving hug.

"Y/n! I have waited so long for you to wake up! Oh my!" He says almost crying, I cry on his tiny shoulder, "did you...?" I say, he looks up with sad yet happy eyes and says "yes y/n, I did save you THAT night..." he responds... "what happ-" "nothing, y/n. Nothing."

I decide to leave it at that, so he doesn't get annoyed. But I now have this pit in my stomach, nothing can fill.

(Time skip)
Y/n POV
2 weeks after, I got released from the hospital, we found out we were in Magnolia, a bigger part of Fiore, so we travel to the woods. While walking we see that it has become dark, so, we set up a small camp, not much, but good enough to last us a night or two. We sleep.

When we wake up, we walk again.

Repeat.

Repeat.

Repeat.

Repeat.

And

Repeat.

One morning. We began walking and came across a cave. Now, we have come across many caves before but this one, was... different. It had light coming from the inside. We decided to explore, we were adventurous alright!

We walk in and see a camp set up, but it wasn't small. Once in we hear stomping, and not from something small, we freeze up waiting for the pain but instead, nothing happened. We turn around to be met with...
A dragon...

This dragon looked like Kie. Black with blue markings, with a white belly instead of a black one, though.

"What do you need, child?" He speaks... he actually speaks... I must be dreaming, right? This is all a nightmare. He waits patiently as I try to 'wake up'

"You done?" He says.. "ohhh.. yes child, I can speak. I am a dragon, now, are you lost?". "Yes, we are" says Kie, for one cat? He is brave...

"Where is your family" the dragon... thing... says. "Dead..." I whisper...

"Well.. if you have no one... I have space for you two, and I also can teach you all the magic I know, as I, Acnologia, am the king of all dragons, and know lots of magic." He says proudly.

"How do we know we can trust you...?" I respond.

"You don't know, you will never know but sometimes in life, there are risks you must take, dear."

Kie and I look at eachother and back to Acnologia and we nod. "Let's do this." We say together.

(Time skip)
Y/n POV
Acnologia taught me all dragon slayer magic so far and even magic to make my healing skills better. Him and I have been together for 2 and a half years so far and now we start on 'normal magic'!

I run home after a fun day of training with Father and we prepare food for all three of us. Kie has a few cuts on him from being my... test dummy.. but I'll heal him sooner or later! Father begins talking, "y/n, sweetie, Kie. Soon enough, something will happen. It happens to all dragons. And I will have to leave unexpectedly, don't worry, I will always watch over you, my dear, both of you. And I will try my hardest to protect you. I am trying to teach you everything I know before I leave. When I leave, I won't be the same Acnologia as when I left. I will be, different. One of the dragons had to, so I stood up and took the role. Don't, and I mean DONT tell anyone that I am your father. Don't say where you learnt your magic and if possible, keep it hidden. No one will want to be near you if you speak the truth. So, the reason I taught you this is so... you can kill me if you have to. No one is strong enough to, but you ARE. If I get too strong, run. Take everyone with you. Get out of the area. I won't be myself anymore. Just remember... I love you both SO much and I wish I didn't have to do this...

My eyes widen, same with Kie's. We are silent.

"Join a guild, both of you. Try out Fairy Tail. I heard it's a good guild. Any guild of your choice, just make sure you're happy..."

We nod.

(Time skip!)
2 years later... Y/n POV
I wake up to Kie pushing me. "Father isn't here, y/n!" "W-what..." I say, shocked. Kie points to a note in his hand, and chocolates, for both of us and two necklaces, both gold chains with a black gem that has a blue line going through it. The note talks about how he now has to go, and a map that leads to Magnolia.  Turns out it's not very far...

We begin... Repeating our previous journey.

Walk. Sleep. Walk. Sleep. Walk. Sleep.

-Kiwii💚🦎