"Yeah maybe you get need to get up and go outside and get some fresh air" I recommended

She slowly turned her head.

"What's the point?"

"To feel better?" Steven and I said

Amethyst groan in annoyance and told Peridot that she couldn't stand her being like this and recommended that they should get out of the house and how we could go and check up on her old kindergarten.

"Oh, do you mean the Primary Kindergarten that the Famethyst emerge from?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah! I've been meaning to get a look at the old neighbourhood now that I've met the neighbourhood" Amethyst explained.

"That sounds fun" Steven agreed.

"What do you say, Peridot?" 

"And you can make us feel dumb by telling us the stuff we don't know" She added.

I would be nice to finally observe and learn a kindergarten without having to run away in fear from robonoids.

"I missed that" Peridot sighed.

"Great, it's settled!" With that Amethyst put Peridot on her shoulder and carries her out of the bathroom, as though she weighed nothing, which she did.

"Can I bring my music?"

"No."

We made it to what Steven explained to me was a train

I was amazed by Earth's way of transportation while Peridot was complaining about taking the train rather than the warp pad.

"This view is amazing! this was such a better idea that taking the Warp Pad" I smiled.

"Glad you are enjoying the view, Y/n" Steven said.

"Come on Peridot! Take a look at this" Steven tried to persuade her.

"Yeah the countryside is so beautiful" I added

"No" Peridot denied. "Your efforts to entrance me with Earth's beauty are pointless. My sector of the countryside was perfect. Now, it's somewhere in space. Just let me know when we get there".

Steven and I shared a worried look.

We had finally made it to the Kindergarten.