10. Bloody Jacket

Start from the beginning

I was even told to stop going to work, but of course I rebelled. I even tried to seduce him, but he didnt budge. I know it is temporary, but I feel useless and bored as I have nothing to do. For all these years, I have worked my ass off and suddenly nothing to do; it was a big change.

But then taking that into advantage for me, I started to discover new recipes for sweet and savoury food for the café, and Im sure Alexander loved this idea the most as he got to taste new stuff every day.

When it comes to his business, he has a lot of people, like a lot and they are spread across the country. But there we were quite a few in Seattle as well, which was surprising as its a relatively smaller place.

I had recently finished up baking a bread and I decided to feed it to Alex. I knocked on his door and he let me in.

His office defined him with huge books, windows, pine woodwork and red furniture.

He looked up from the laptop and smiled.

What has my love made for me now?

And I giggled.

I walked to him, around the table, and he shut down the laptop.

I kept the plate on his table, and I sat on his lap, my back facing his chest and his arms wrapped around my waist. He kissed my neck and I giggled more.

Gosh Im so happy you are mine and he takes in a deep breath while keeping his nose in my hair.

I think I should reward you for doing this for me and his hand sneaks in to my shorts and he cups my panty clad pussy and I jerk ahead.

Alexander!

And he applied pressure on my clit, and I clenched myself.

What is it love?

He asks innocently as he snuggles into me more.

I have to go, otherwise the house will burn down

I can make a new one for you

I groaned and I somehow wiggled and got out of his hold when I rubbed on his dick.

Thats a nasty trick

I walked in front of the table and flipped my hair, but I did succeed

His eyes narrowed at me.

Oh, my sweet baby, I will see you in the bedroom, and its a promise that your ass will end up red, now I will decide on the medium

I gulped and I ran out while I heard him chuckle.

'Sly asshole'

On my way back to the kitchen, I met Adam. Adam had circles under his eyes. And my joyful mood changed.

"What happened? "

He just smiled at me and tried to move away to avoid the conversation.

I looked at him with stern eyes.

"Tell me what happened? "

He sighed.

"Alex has been pressuring us to find that bastard Rex and his associates. Turns out Rex has also taken up huge loans from us and has never repaid them and adding to that he stole from us. So, he has got himself into double trouble. Everyone is working to find him, and we will. We will make sure he doesnt get to live a peaceful life.

Are you taking care of yourself?

He just smiled and kissed my forehead and left.

And at that moment I realized how selfish I was being, because of me everyone was working and they all were tired.