1. Beginning

The best part about winters is the clothes that you get to wear. Or that's what I think.

I just love the feeling of the soft wool completely hugging me and making me feel warm. And the beautiful patterns and colors were just the cherry on top.

I breathed out air as I opened my shop.

I own a shop in Seattle. Just a small cafe which is filled with warmth and love. Ever since I was a kid, I've always wanted to own a small cafe and interact with people. And the beautiful aroma of coffee and chocolate was another reason.

I kept my bag in my office and I quickly put on some music and started to arrange the bookshelves. After that I started prepping the brownie mix when the bell on the door chimed indicating that someone entered.

Happy conversations of my co-workers filled the empty cafe. I smiled at them and greeted them and they did the same. I only had 3 workers, Melissa, Ace and Ryan.

Soon it was opening time and like always, I was busy.

-------------------------------------------

I was in the backroom checking upon all the supplies from the farm when Melissa poked her head inside.

"There is someone asking for you"

"Who?"

She gave me a smirk, "Go and see for yourselves". With that she quickly went outside.

With a confused expression, I slowly put the notepad down and made my way outside. When I saw that person, an instant smile came on my face and I ran to give him a hug.

"Mia, my baby! How are you? I missed you so much. Look I bought cheese from France"

"I am completely fine Mr. Williams. And thank you so much for it. I've always wanted to try it, but I could never" I told him with a genuine smile. Mr. Williams is my first investor and a great friend. He is around 56 and his wife his 55. They make a lovely couple and they have helped me a lot in running this café.