Chapter 30- Nobody

Start from the beginning

Feeling a slight pain in her forehead. Luna bit the inside of her cheek.

"You have a real talent to piss people off. You know that?"

"Well, then at least we know where you got that from." He said, walking out. "come on breakfast is going to get cold."

Meanwhile at another part of the globe. Two people were seen. A beautiful red head woman, sporting a luxurious five figures worth summer dress, which contrasted the clean cut Italian suit the man wore.

"So this is it then?" The woman said, drinking another sip of her sugar free mimosa.

"If both parts agree. Then yes. Since it was a verbal contract there's no need for any more formalities." Leonard said, with a blank expression. Getting up of his chair.

As the breeze of the Greek air flew by, the smell of the ocean and sunscreen filled his nostrils. Perhaps he should come to Greece more often. It somehow made him feel lighter.

"You should head back to your boyfriend, I won't keep you any longer." Leonard stated before leaving the presidential suite. "I will inform your mother of the end of our contract. Oh, and don't worry I won't inform her of your location."

Looking  at the tall figure leave she said a cold.

"Thank you." Before proceeding to drop her body on the sofa. Speaking to that man really drained her energies.

"Is everything all right?" Harry said entering the living room.

Nodding her head the woman gave a light smile.

"Come I want you to see something." Harry said, carefully leading the woman inside a room. Making her seat in front of a TV. "I figured maybe I could distract you a little."

Looking at the face of the woman she wanted to see the least... Well maybe not the least, since her mother occupied that spot, but maybe the second after that. Katherine frowned. How would that help to distract her.

"Luna is the spokesperson to our new perfume. I want to see if you like it." Harry said. Pressing play, a beautiful scenery was seen.

With a white and light hints of yellow flowers, adorning the screen. Very aligned with the vanilla concept. The video seemed very high end. Listening to the music, although the lyrics seemed cute, the tone when she sang was not of a bubbly cute song. It was definitely filled with the butterfly sensation of when you are first in love, however with her voice and the range a sense of maturity englobed it fitting well with the clean concept.

'Kiss me,
I've never wanted to,
But I keep wanting you
'cause I love you I'm thinking
about you even now,
How about you'

'Mmm because
Nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody,
I only have eyes for you
Nobody, nobody, nobody,
my overflowing love for you
Has made me go blind
Nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody,
My head is full of thoughts about you
Will you feel the same way as me?'

'I already know the answer to that
But I want to hear you say
That you miss me
Why don't you give me a call?
Even though you notice
My shaky voice
You pretend to be
clueless and change the subject
Please look at me'

"Never thought I would see Luna write another love song." Katherine said.

"You know her?" Harry asked, interested. Well the world was certainly small.

"Yes, my mother funded her company." Katherine said, taking another look at the woman's face on the screen.

"Funded?" Harry asked confused. It didn't add up.

"Yes, you know. Provided the money to start up the company."

"With money? Luna?" Harry laughed a bit. Then pushing it aside. It was none of his business anyway.

Lifting her brow, Katherine knew something was off. Still she didn't push it any further. Every time the woman was mentioned she had a weird feeling in her gut as if something wasn't exactly there.

"Well, I asked her to write a love song for the product."

"And she complied? Even though it has nothing to do with her image."

"Well, our parents are good friends. She did it as some sort of favour. My father made the perfume as an homage to her." Of fear of being blacklisted from the exclusive friend list of the prestigious mansion because of a certain accident, but he was not to mention it. "Okay, in truth we made a deal. For her to help me out with a woman I had my eyes on."

Looking at the good looking man, Katherine has her mind filed with thoughts and ends that did not lead nowhere.

"Should I be jealous?" She asked with a side smile.

"No." He said approaching her. "It would be pretty narcissistic of your part to be jealous of yourself."

Seeing her eyes waver, and her grip loosen a bit. Harry wondered if he had messed everything up for good this time.

In truth, although Harry was the playboy he was, he had never gone after no one, much less wanted to build a relationship with someone. So situations like these got him on edge.

"Are you okay?" He asked putting a strand of hair behind her ear.

Looking at him with a smile, she minimised the distance between both bodies.

"Yes. It is. Everything is just fine."

Inside a luxurious eight digit worth private jet, a man stood typing in his computer. On the top right corner however a slim man was seen in his office, typing vigorously the things his boss said.

"And Mark Rey to schedule a dinner with the CEO of moonlight entertainment." Leonard said , although his tone was cold and professional the top of his ears shine a bright red.

Looking at his flushed boss, mark tried his best not to laugh.

"I'm sorry Mr.Bright. But miss Luna took the week off due to personal reasons."

Listening to his words, Leonard suddenly stopped typing.

"What happened? Is she sick, any rumours?"

"I don't know. Her car was last seen being brought home by her driver in the afternoon, she however was not seen arriving home. "

"Search for all the hospitals, try to find out and soon inform me."

"I have already done so." The secretary responded with a proud tone. "She has not. It is as if she has vanished. We couldn't even track her mobile number location, no credit card usage, no appearances at the company, nothing. It's as if it was planned."

Cursing the fact that he was above the clouds in the moment. Leonard was frustrated.

"Who are you." He whispered to himself.