I was going to be so busy.

11:00am

" Faryah, wake up" I heard Mama Zainab say as I stretched my arms out and yawned. I slowly opened my eyes and found her and Sophia staring intently at me. Khalid wasn't here. " You're awake this early?" I managed to say as I rubbed my eyes. I was feeling energetic. " It's 11:00am Faryah" what the!. I thought it was like 7:00am. " Oh my I slept through the whole morning" I yelped and instantly got up from bed. " Faryah are you okay?" Sophia asked and I smiled at her. " I am fine, I guess everything about yesterday made me tired and sleep resolved it" I said as I brushed my hair with my fingers. " Okay then" she answered. " Well take a bath and eat breakfast, we're going to the spa" Mama Zainab said as she got up from beside me. I totally forgot that today was her birthday. " Oh Mama Zainab, I'm sorry, Happy Birthday" I greeted as I hugged her with a wide smile. " Thank you darling" she answered as she hugged me tighter. " You should taste the cake your husband made for her this morning, there's some left downstairs" I haven't seen him since yesterday. " I haven't seen him since yesterday during the event" I said as I let go of Mama Zainab. " Well hey you'll see him later on okay, you can call him up, but for now get ready and lets go to the spa okay" Sophia chirped. Today was going to be nice with these two ladies.

I freshened up and got into a white flay skirt. A black tee and a light blue denim Jacket on it. I tied a white scarf round my head and wore a black veil on top of my scarf. I looked really good. I brushed my brows, applied lip gloss and eyeliner and wore my white Nike sneakers. Classy. I took my black side bag and headed out.

" Looking good" Sophia complimented as I entered the kitchen and found her eating a piece of cake. " Thank you" I answered as I sat on the kitchen stool that was right in front of hers. I took an apple and some grapes from the counter and chewed them gracefully as I got up and took some milk out of the fridge. " You want some cereal?" Sophia asked as she placed me a carton of lucky charms. " Isn't that for kids?" I asked as I took a closer look at it. " Not if you want it to be, try it, it's nice" she said again as she placed a glass bowl in front of me. I opened up the pack and poured some cereal into the bowl. " What are unicorns doing here?" I asked as I saw the content of what I was pouring. " come on, it's good, pour the milk" I wasn't sure I was going to enjoy this. Even a bit. She poured the milk into the bowl and I stirred the mixture.

It wasn't that bad.

" So you've been getting nauseous?" Sophia asked out of the blue. How did she know that. " uhm, Not really. It was only yesterday, you know cause of the graduation and dinner stress"  I said as I kept the cereal bowl aside and bit the apple. " Dinner stress won't make you eat what you never liked and what you're allergic to" she said as she gave me a questioning look. " Change" I backed up and chewed my apple.  " Uhh, fine, if you say so" She said and I smiled widely at her. I was really wondering when Ethan was going to propose to her. " Let's go girls" We heard Mama Zainab call as she found her way down the stairs. " Let's go" Sophia chirped as we got down the kitchen stools and followed Mama Zainab out.

We went to a certain Spa Palace where Mama Zainab already booked a private room for three of us. We were going to be taken care of by females. We were going to manicures and pedicures and some other cleansing activities. This was a birthday present to herself. We changed into pink robes and got ready for our special treatment.

I needed to talk to my husband. I took my phone from my bag and called him. It took a little while before he answered. " Hey wifey, you finally decided to wake up now" He said and I smiled to myself. " Yeah, I was so tired from yesterday, even I really couldn't believe that I slept for that long" I answered as I looked at the mirror and made sure the towel I tied round my hair fit perfectly. " It's okay, did you sleep well?"