11 | lab

"Come on, come on

"Come on, come on. Go inside." Hayley yelled as she ushered her nephews and Claire towards the door, Owen sprinting ahead of them all to open the door for them. If it hadn't been for his help, her nephews could have died and for that she would always be grateful.

"Control room. That way." Claire yelled as she pointed towards a direction that they all followed. When they got into the lab, they couldn't believe what they were seeing, it was empty.

"They evacuated the lab." Claire sighed as they all took in the scenery around them. What had they really been doing in the lab? Suddenly, a couple of men walked into lab, taking equipment with them.

Claire looked at them, "What are you doing?" This had been her work for so long and she was beginning to realise, maybe she didn't know everything and she had no idea what they were doing in the lab.

Hoskins walked in, "I'm afraid that's above your pay grade, honey."

"Where's Henry?"

"Dr. Wu, he works for us." Hoskins replied with a smirk.

"That's not a real dinosaur." Gray softly spoke from behind Hayley. She refused to let her nephews out of her sight and there was no way in hell Hoskins was getting to them.

"No, it ain't, kid. But somebody's gotta make sure that this company has a future. Imagine, that one, a fraction of the size, deadly, intelligent, able to hide from the most advanced military technology. A living weapon unlike anything we've ever seen." Hoskins spoke.

"You see millions of years of evolution, what did we learn? Nature is the gift that just- Shit!" Hoskins tried to explained before one of the Velociraptors jumped into the lab. Hoskins tried to sooth her but with no success as she ripped off his arms.

Hayley took the chance to usher them out of the room, running out the building. As they approached the steps they first come up, they were surrounded by the rest of the Velociraptors.

Owen looked at the Velociraptors sadly, "That's how it is?" He placed down his weapon before trying to soothe Blue, "Easy. Easy. Easy. That's it." He softly spoke as he removed the collar around her neck.

Suddenly they all heard the roar of the Indominus Rex, coming towards them slowly. Blue was able to communicate with Owen before the Indominus Rex, threw her to the side. The two other Velociraptors jumping onto the Indominus Rex after hearing Owen's whistle, giving them enough time to escape. Owen tried to shoot at the Indominus Rex while Hayley his with Claire and her nephews in a gift shop.

"We need more." Gray suddenly spoke.

"More what?" Claire questioned.

"Teeth. We need more teeth."