9 | raptors

"What? What's he gonna do with the raptors?!" Claire yelled causing Owen to look over at her

"Shit!" Owen yelled, "What's he gonna do with the raptors?!" They all quickly got in the Jeep, Owen pissed knowing exactly what Hoskins was going to with the Raptors.

"Hoskins is a dead man." Hayley growled.

"We need to get there now." Owen growled as he sped off to save his Raptors.

"I wanna stay with you guys." Gray spoke with a worried look on his face.

"I'm never leaving you guys ag-" Claire started but was cut off by Zach.

"No, with Aunt Hayley and him." Zach spoke causing Hayley to smile despite the situation and the constant pain in her back that she tried to ignore.

"Names Owen Grady kid." Owen smirked at him before Hayley smacked his arm for his cocky attitude. Everyone was silent as they neared the paddock. The Ingen "soldiers" were setting up camp by the paddock as Hoskins was being told off by Barry, not that she could blame him, she knew how much both he and Owen loved the Raptors. They all got out off the Jeep before Owen walked towards Hoskins.

Hoskins turned to face him with an ugly smile on his face. "The mother hen has finally arriv-." He started but was cut off by Owen's fist slamming into his jaw. Hayley was quick to follow, hoping that he hadn't injured himself in the process.

"Get the hell out of here and stay away from my animals." Owen snarled..

"Oh, Jesus!" Hoskins swore in anger. "How much more people have to die before this mission starts to make sense to the two of you?"

"It's not a mission. It's a field test." Barry exclaimed as he walked over to where Owen and Hayley were standing.

"This is an Ingen situation now." Hoskins snarls at Owen and Barry. "Okay, there are going to be cruise ships that show up here at first light. Everybody's gonna get off this island. You're gonna watch a news story tomorrow about how you all saved lives. No, better yet, how your animals saved lives."

"Let's move it out!" Hoskins ordered before he turned around to face Owen again. "This is happening! With or without you." Hoskins turned around and walked away, while Owen still stood there with Hayley next to shim. Hayley reached around herself to touch the wound on her back, before letting out a small groan. Owen looked down at her back to see that the blood was starting to take over her entire back and he rests a hand on her shoulder, making her look up at him.

"Owen, what are you going to do?" Hayley whispered.

"I don't know, but it could save people." Owen sighed.

"What about the Raptors? What if they get hurt?" Hayley questioned. She knew how much he loved the Raptors as she loved Roxy more than anything. The dinosaurs meant the world to the both of them and they would do anything to protect them.

"I won't let anything happened to them." Owen spoke determined before following Hoskins.