7 | fly

They all pushed through the front door, while the Indominous Rex just crashed through the door at the sound of a helicopter whirling

They all pushed through the front door, while the Indominous Rex just crashed through the door at the sound of a helicopter whirling. Hayley sprinted ahead of them, pushing herself deeper and deeper into the jungle, with Owen and Claire right behind her.

"Lowery, we found her," Claire spoke. "South of the Gyrosphere Valley, between the old park and the Aviary."

"Wait, are you following the dinosaur?" He asked her in disbelief.

"Yes. Get ACU out here. Real guns this time. "Claire replied.

"ACU is airborne. They took the helicopter." Lowery informed her.

"Who's flying it?" She asked him but hung up after a moment. The three of them sprinted out into an opening, watching as the helicopter, operated by Mr. Masrani, soared towards the Aviary.

The three of them watch as they began shooting at the Indominus Rex, only making the animal run straight through the glass dome that held the Pterodactyls. They could hear the sound of the creatures shrieking, before a few of them flew out of it and towards the helicopter. Hayley watched as the gunman fall from the helicopter before he was taken away by one of the screeching creatures.

Claire and Hayley gasped as the helicopter suddenly started to go out of control as the pterodactyls attacked it. Hayley's eyes widened as the back half of the helicopter was torn off and fell to the ground below. A few seconds later, the rest of the helicopter crashed into the Aviary, and a puff of smoke took it's place. The Indominus Rex let out a roar before more of the pterodactyls fly out of the Aviary and made their way towards the three of them.

"Trees, the trees! Go! Go!" Owen ordered as the three of them turned around and started to run towards the jungle. When they break through the line of trees, Owen tackled Hayley before the creatures flew over them. Claire had practically pressed herself against a tree for safety.

"You know, as much as I'm loving this position, we have two little men to find" Hayley smirked as she looked up at Owen.

"Is that so?" Owen smirked. Hayley rolled her eyes as she pushed him off of her and began walking in the direction of Claire but her wrist was grabbed, Owen pulled her back, while looking at her with absolute adoration.

"Owen! What the-" Hayley started but was cut off by Owens lips slamming onto her own. Her eyes quickly shut as their lips moved in sync. No sparks flew, no fireworks, just a moment that felt completely right to the both of them. Her hands found their way to his hair and got tangled in it, while his hands were wrapped around her waist. When they finally pulled away they both had a grin plastered on their faces.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that." Owens spoke softly as he caressed her hips.

"You're crazy, Grady but lucky for you, I like it." Hayley spoke causing him to chuckle before pressing his lips to hers once again.