The crown prince and the crown princess had to live on the Fallen Beast Planet for quite a long time. Many people thought that this was a very painful thing. In reality, whether it was Edgar or Shu Shu, they both adapted well to this kind of life.

Their previous living conditions were quite hard and really not very convenient, but now that there was the Imperial Fleet, their lives were practically very comfortable.

Cultivate, sleep, look after the child, and a day of hard work would pass in the twinkling of an eye. As for going online . . . as long as there was a tablet to download some TV dramas, Shu Shu now could watch those things until the end of time. He totally didn’t care about having no star network.

Over time, Edgar's strength recovered more and more. At the same time, a piece of news spread on the Fallen Beast Planet—the crown prince and the crown princess of the Beastman Empire were on the Fallen Beast Planet, and the crown princess could help the fallen beasts restore their beast cores!

The Fallen Beast Planet was very large. At first, this matter was only known to the fallen beasts in the vicinity of Edgar and company, but slowly, the news began to spread out, and then more and more fallen beasts knew. On top of that, all the fallen beasts who knew the news were coming to the place where Edgar and company were located.

Which fallen beast did not want to become a beastman again?

Even those fallen beasts whose minds were already not so clear also wanted to become beastmen again.

Compared with the total population of the Beastman Empire, the number of beastmen who became fallen beasts every year in the Beastman Empire was actually not many. But because the current population of the Beastman Empire was very many, there were at least seven or eight hundred beastmen. Oftentimes, the number even reached a thousand or two. In this way, the fallen beasts on the Fallen Beast Planet were getting more and more.

When Reynolds had not yet arrived on the Fallen Beast Planet, the fallen beasts had been killing each other. But in the past thirty years, such things had rarely been seen.

There were nearly thirty thousand fallen beasts who lived on the Fallen Beast Planet nowadays. At present, these fallen beasts basically already knew about Edgar and Shu Shu.

In an area very, very far away from Edgar and company, a slightly-built hyena fallen beast traveled through the jungle at full speed and finally arrived in front of some mounds hidden inside the forest.

"Mike, what happened outside?" A huge snake slithered out of a mound and turned his gaze toward the hyena as he used his tail to hold a twig and write on the ground. They lived in the forest and seldom came in contact with the outside world. They basically relied on the hyena to get the news . . . . Of course, there was actually no important news on the Fallen Beast Planet.

The hyena made some barks, and then, worried that his explanation was unclear, he eventually started to write on the ground with his claws and quickly wrote down everything that happened outside clearly.

A good deal of fallen beasts came out one after another from the surrounding mounds. There were many kinds of fallen beasts, but the most in number among them were undoubtedly snakes. They all saw the words written by the hyena and, from time to time, made some low roars or flicked their tongues. Someone could actually help the fallen beasts restore their beast cores? This was real?

"Everyone’s rushing over there. I have to go too." The hyena wrote again.

The fallen beasts who came out of the mounds looked at each other in surprise, and their eyes were full of excitement. They also wanted to go; they wanted to repair their beast cores and become beastmen again!

The huge snake, who was the very first to come out from the mound, suddenly swatted a tree on the side with his tail, breaking the tree directly as well as making the excited fallen beasts on the scene quieten down.

"Don't forget why we’d stay here. Do you think they’ll really help us restore our beast cores?" The words the huge snake wrote down silenced the rest of the fallen beasts on the scene.

Yeah, even though other fallen beasts had the opportunity to become beastmen again, they did not. How could those people be willing to spend  their efforts on a group of criminals?

However, should they continue to hide here and wait for the day they went crazy or died just because of this?

The eyes of these fallen beasts were full of unwillingness. That snake beastman once again wrote, "Let's go take a look at the situation first and put off the discussion until later."

There were countless fallen beasts gathering near the area where Edgar and company lived, but there were only Reynolds and his men to maintain order as well as the Imperial Fleet to intimidate. This actually didn’t affect Shu Shu at all.

But even so, Shu Shu still felt that the pressure was quite big.

With so many fallen beasts, even if he had enough eggshells, restoring one a day meant that it would take ten years to finish the whole lot!

Shu Shu suddenly regretted it very much. He regretted not keeping his mouth shut and saying that he could restore the beast core as soon as he met Reynolds and others . . . . If he had known earlier that there were so many fallen beasts, he certainly wouldn’t have made such irresponsible remarks!

But it was already too late . . . .

Shu Shu was very distressed, and Edgar could sense his mood. After thinking about it, he briefed his subordinates to go prepare a candlelight dinner.

Shu Shu was very easy to coax. Just give him something delicious, and he would cheer up right away.