chapter 64

64. Giving Birth to an Egg

Robot 006 soon brought a rich meal. Seeing the food, Shu Shu momentarily forgot that he might be carrying a snake in his stomach and hurriedly began to eat.

His appetite was growing bigger at the present moment. Before, he worried that he would make the tumor grow bigger if he ate too much, so he did not dare to eat and drink gluttonously. Now though . . . he was pregnant with a child, ah! Whether it was pregnant women or pregnant men, they all had the right to eat and eat and eat!

However, it seemed that you also couldn't eat too much because the child would be too big, which would make the delivery very difficult.

Shu Shu ate half of the food and then started to feel entangled thinking of this matter . . . .

"What's wrong?" Edgar watched Shu Shu anxiously. "Do you feel uncomfortable? Or is the food not suitable to your taste?"

"Can I have a Caesarean section?" Shu Shu turned toward Edgar.

"You can!" Edgar immediately replied. Although the entire capital star now believed that he was a beastman who made a mess of his physiology class, but in fact . . . even if that class did not require taking an exam, he still studied diligently.

Sub-beastmen could certainly have a Caesarean section, and it would not affect them at all.

"I feel reassured now." Shu Shu began to immerse himself in gorging himself.

Edgar was somewhat at a loss and didn't understand why Shu Shu suddenly brought up this subject.

In the meantime, Shu Shu already ate nearly everything in front of him. After his stomach was stuffed full, he suddenly remembered the dishes he had ordered at the Imperial Plaza. "Haven't they made the dishes I ordered at the Imperial Plaza? If they have, don't waste it!"

Shu Shu looked at Edgar with an "I want to eat" expression on his face.

"I'll have them deliver it!" Edgar stated without the slightest hesitation. Now he simply couldn't wait to offer everything he had to Shu Shu.

Thus, countless people who had hurried to the vicinity of the Imperial Plaza to watch the bustling scene after seeing the live broadcast and even the noblemen who directly went there to have a meal saw the Imperial Plaza's people, which always refused takeout or home delivery, go to the Imperial palace to deliver food. It was said that . . . the crown princess was hungry.

The food from the Imperial Plaza was very, very delicious. Although Shu Shu was already full, but after circulating his spiritual power to help digestion, he still ate a lot. As for the rest . . . it was all eaten by Edgar.

When Edgar finished eating, Chris and Ian came together.

The emperor and the empress received a very big shock today, but they had experienced great winds and waves after all, so they already calmed down now.

As soon as Ian entered the door, he turned toward Shu Shu and asked concernedly, "Shu Shu, are you all right?"

"No problem, I'm very good!" Shu Shu showed a big smile to Ian. He now knew that he was not growing a tumor, so he became relaxed and felt his vigor thoroughly restored.

"It's good if you're all right." Ian's gaze fell on Shu Shu's belly. After staring at Shu Shu's belly, he wrinkled his brows and turned toward Edgar. "Shu Shu's belly, the child looks like he's five or six months old . . . . When did you make Shu Shu pregnant with a child?"

Five or six months ago, his son was still a fallen beast . . . . He wouldn't have bullied Shu Shu in his beast form, right?

Thinking of this, Ian had an urge to rush toward his son and beat him.

Edgar's line of sight met with his mother's, and he was somewhat speechless. He truly didn't go and bully the sub-beastman in his beast form! The child in Shu Shu's stomach really grew too fast. If it were not for this, they also wouldn't think that he was a tumor . . . .

"The child should have been conceived on the wedding night." Shu Shu answered Ian's question, but his face was full of doubts. "But, why would I get pregnant?"

"Silly child, you'd get pregnant naturally because you've eaten the beast bead." Ian stared amusedly at Shu Shu, guessing that Shu Shu probably didn't know anything at all about this matter. He then straightforwardly turned his head and drove out his own son and partner, saying that he was going to have a conversation about sub-beastmen with Shu Shu.

Ian gave Shu Shu the physiology lesson that all teenagers in the Beastman Empire had to learn.

It turned out that the sub-beastmen in this place originally had no internal reproductive organs. Only after eating the beastman's beast bead would they grow those organs and be able to get pregnant . . . .

Shu Shu completely didn't know about this and, as it happened, ate Edgar's beast bead . . . .

"Edgar was too much! He didn't even know to tell you about these things." Ian, seeing Shu Shu's expression of suddenly seeing the light, was full of blame toward his son.

"I guess he didn't expect . . ." Shu Shu replied. He began to think about the entire process of the development and at once realized that Edgar probably thought that he was a beastman and so didn't anticipate this point.

However . . . he was definitely not one of the beastmen of the Beastman Empire whom were not affected when eating the beast bead; he was a daemon.

After a daemon changed into a human form, his/her body was exactly the same as that of a human being. Because of this, some daemons could even have children with humans . . . . After he ingested the beast bead that became a womb, he would naturally be able to get pregnant.

Shu Shu was obviously a male hamster, but he suddenly had a baby son. He actually felt a bit weird, but he did not feel annoyed at all. He previously thought that he was doomed to not have any children in his lifetime. Now that he could have one, it was a blessing, especially if the delivery didn't hurt . . . . No, there was one more thing . . . .

"It'd be great if the baby isn't a snake!" Shu Shu could not help saying.

"That's right, it's best if you don't give birth to a snake but a sub-beastman instead! Only when you have a sub-beastman can you feel like having a child. A snake . . ." Ian recalled how Edgar was when he was a child . . . . If it was a baby beastman, he simply didn't need looking after, ah! It seemed like you could just casually threw him aside and let him roam around, and he would grow up already.

"I also prefer a sub-beastman." Shu Shu said. Sub-beastmen were the same as humans. How cute would it be if he had a human baby!

Both of them wanted a sub-beastman baby and immediately started to chat up a storm.

On the other side, Edgar and Chris were also talking, but they did not mention the child. Rather, they talked about Jonathan who had escaped.

According to the details they had dug out, Jonathan had begun to groom talent many, many years ago and then planted them around Edgar.

Although Jonathan and Chris had no blood relationship, but they grew up together from childhood, and Chris attached great importance to him. It was not difficult at all for him to do these things.