chapter 25

25. Leopard Spirit Jones

The Imperial family scandal broke out in just a short period of time. The violated sub-beastman's tearful complaints on the star network were spread everywhere. In the army, the Crown Prince had been arrogant and condescending; the videos and evidence of him bullying and humiliating the new recruit were also put online by someone. In addition, more people came out with information that the Crown Prince had toyed with numerous sub-beastmen and framed his highly talented classmate. There were even many parties who personally came forward to testify against Edgar.

Among them were the sub-beastmen who had been toyed with, the new recruit who had been bullied and humiliated, and also the classmate who had been framed. These people's names and testimonies were authentic. For a time, the crown prince who had been worshipped unexpectedly became a lowlife who was detested by everyone.

"I didn't expect that His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince is actually this kind of person. It truly makes people very disappointed!"

"Previous poster, you still call him His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince? A man like him absolutely doesn't deserve to be a crown prince."

"His perfect image was deliberately constructed by the Imperial family, right? "

"If he's really an eight-star warrior, how could he lost his beast core just because he got besieged by a few wild animals? His strength is most likely fabricated, right? "

......

On the star network, all kinds of comments criticizing Edgar were breeding like flies. There were also some people who wanted to defend him, but their arguments seemed pale and weak in the presence of absolute evidence.

More importantly, the Imperial family all along hadn't come out to give an explanation.

"His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince isn't this kind of person. Don't get deceived by those people!"

"I used to be His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince's classmate. He's indeed very remarkable. He didn't need to frame other people at all."

"His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince definitely won't become a fallen beast . . ."

......

"The people who say that Edgar is a good person, are you blind and can't see that evidence?"

"If he really didn't do these things, come forward with evidence, ah! Get the original story to confront those people!

"That violent fallen beast and Edgar's beast type are exactly the same, if it's not him, who is it then? "

......

In the Imperial palace of the Beastman Empire, the emperor and the imperial consort were looking at the online comments, and both their expressions were very ugly.

Edgar had gone missing while exploring a new planet. They had been looking for him and still haven't found him yet. Then this kind of news suddenly broke out online.

If Edgar was here, they could make Edgar appear personally to explain that it had nothing to do with him. But, the crux was that Edgar was not here now and even had already been missing for half a year.

Edgar couldn't stand up for himself, and if they came out and explained, no one would believe it, let alone the people behind the scene who seemed to have been prepared since long ago. Even more, the evidence simply made people difficult to explain.

For example, the video of Edgar bullying the new recruit. That was actually true, but the soldier had been punished because he had made a mistake and the mistake was not like the sort mentioned above, which was merely because the new recruit had not been respectful enough towards Edgar. Besides, Edgar had only hit him once. However, such truth, even if the Imperial family said it, the common people who were incited would not believe it.