Part 3: Genin

Naruto yawned as he got out of bed. It's been 3 years since his father left him and it's been a year since the Kyuubi attack. The night of the attack him and Karuto became orphans. The third Hokage became Hokage again. It's been 11 months since Naruto went into the Academy. Ever since he unlocked his chakra and spiritual pressure. 

Naruto went to his wardrobe and got his clothes for the day. A white top with blue strips and blue trousers with white shoes. He went downstairs to the kitchen. Ever since Minato and Kushina died, Naruto moved into his old house with Karuto after they got kicked out of the orphanage, well he got kicked out of the orphanage and Karuto followed since he saw Naruto as his big brother. 

Naruto cooked breakfast for the two before he call Karuto for breakfast. 

"Karuto!" shouted Naruto. A minute afterwards he heard footsteps coming down the stairs and heard a chair scrape across the floor. 

"Morning Naru-nii," smiled Karuto. Naruto put Karuto's and him own breakfast on the table.

"Morning Karuto," said Naruto as he sat down. 

"Itadakimasu!" smiled Karuto as he dug in. 

"Itadakimasu," said Naruto calmly before eating.

"Ne Naru-nii, isn't it the graduation exam, today?" asked Karuto. Naruto nodded. 

"Good luck," smiled Karuto. Naruto smiled a tiny bit.

"Thanks, don't forget to wash up," said Naruto before taking his plate to the sink before leaving. 

"Later," said Naruto before he went out of the door. Many people glared at him as he walked but Naruto paid no attention to it. He walked to the academy and sat in his classroom. He was with the 12 year olds since he's known as a prodigy. As students came in, no one paid any attention to him. He sat there, looking outside of the window, feeling lonely. Naruto wouldn't admit it but he missed Toshiro so much. 

"Alright kids, time for the exams," sighed their sensei, Shota Aizawa. The other Chunins handed out the sheets for the exam. 

"Okay you have one hour, you may start," said Aizawa. Naruto looked at the test and sneaked a glance at his neighbours. 

"Mine isn't the same. Genjutsu," thought Naruto. 

"Release," he thought. The Genjutsu over his test has been released. Aizawa looked over at Naruto and raised a brow.

"So a Genjutsu was placed on the test of the Jinchuuriki. I wonder who did it. I'm going to have to report this, aren't I?" thought Aizawa. Naruto completed the exam in 5 minutes and stared outside. Aizawa walked around the room to check if anyone's cheating and saw Naruto's test answered with Chunin answers.

"Looks like a prodigy. Weird isn't it. Itachi Uchiha became a Genin 4 years ago," thought Aizawa. 

[After the exam]

"Alright kids, come outside for the throwing exam," said Aizawa. They went outside and threw the shurrikens and kunais. Naruto got 11/10 due to a fast moving target and got bulls-eye. 

Then they were ordered to go inside for the clone jutsu. 

"Okay Hitsugaya-san," said Aizawa. Naruto nodded and created 10 clones. The other Chunins were shocked. Aizawa threw Naruto a black Hitai-ate. 

"Congrats kid, see you in two days time for team replacements," said Aizawa. Naruto nodded and left. He went to the Hokage's office to get his scrolls that his father left him.