" Nothing. You should leave the girls and I alone. "

   " If we don't? We will just drop you into the ocean like we did with the other runt. "

   " I'm stronger than he is. "

   " Let's see. "

One of them grabbed my shirt but I grabbed his wrist and twisted it. I held his wrist as he crumbled to the ground.

   " If I twist any further your wrist will break. "

   " Stop! OW! "

   " I'll stop if you both agree to leave this beach. As the girls said it's private and you shouldn't be here. Especially when you are going to treat them like you did. I also need your ID cards."

   " You little rat! "

I twisted his wrist a little more and crumpled even more to the ground.

   " Okay! We'll leave! "

   " Thank you. "

I let go of his wrist and he stood up. His friend let go of the girls and they ran off. 

   " Are you ladies okay? "

   " Yeah, we're fine. Thank you Y/n! "

   " Not a problem. Please be more careful next time. "

   " We will be. "

   " Good. "

I ran down the rocky cliff and met the rest of the Host club at the bottom. 

   " Are you okay Y/n? " Kyoya questioned.

   " I'm fine. Where is Haruhi and Tamaki? "

   " Right there. "

He pointed with his pen towards the ocean and I saw Tamaki carrying Haruhi. I smiled and took a breath of relief seeing they were both safe. Tamaki made it to shore and he looked tired. Haruhi just looked like she usually did. 

   " Where did they go? " Tamaki asked.

   " Y/n asked them for their ID cards and asked them respectfully asked them to leave. "

Kyoya placed his jacket on Haruhi.

   " A doctor should be arriving any minute now. "

   " Thank you. " 

   " I'm fine you guys. I don't need a doctor. "

Haruhi got out of Tamaki's arms and stood on her own. I walked beside her and put my arms around me. She leaned into my touch as we continued to talk. 

   " What were you thinking? You know you're not like Honey~Senpai. You're not a martial arts master. "

Tamaki grabbed one of Haruhi's shoulders and then used his other hand to grab mine.

   " Why did you confront them? What made you think you would stand a chance? You against two boys?"

   " But it doesn't matter that their boys and I'm a girl. I was there I had to do something. There wasn't any time to think-"

   " That's no excuse you idiot! Don't forget you're a girl! You put Y/n, your own sister at risk as well! "Tamaki yelled intterupting Haruhi.

   " Look, I'm sorry you had to come and save me Senpai, but I don't understand why you're so mad at me right now. I don't think I did anything wrong! "

It got quiet. None of the host members said anything and it remained quiet. It was quiet until Tamaki spoke up again, this time he let our shoulders go.

   " You don't think so? Fine whatever you say. But I'm not speaking to you until you can admit that you were wrong! "

   " Tamaki! "

I ran after him as he walked away. When I reached him he didn't look at me. I walked beside him until we reached the place we were staying. We stopped walking and he turned towards me. 

   " Why did you do it? "

   " What? "

   " Why did you help Haruhi!? "

   " I kind of didn't have a choice at the time. She grabbed my wrist and brought me up there and did that. I was going to suggest we talk it out, but she didn't listen to me. "

   " I see. "

He grabbed my shoulders and leaned his head on mine. He took a deep breath and looked into my eyes. 

   " Y/n were you hurt by them? "

   " No, Just a few scraps from the rocks but that's it. I twisted one guys arm and asked them to leave and they did. "

   " Okay. "

   " Tamaki are you okay now? "

   " A little. I'm glad you both are safe. I still stand by my point though. "

   " Tamaki how long are we going to stay in this position? "

   " I..."

He just looked at me and his face turned red but he didn't move away. His hands moved from my shoulders to my arms. His head remained against mine. 

   " Y/n...I-"

   " Boss!? "

Tamaki and I pulled away and saw the twins walking towards us. I saw Haruhi and I walked with her towards our room.