9. Family and comfort

Start from the beginning

At the sound of our footsteps, they all looked at us. Jake and Harper jumped up to give a huge bear hug.

Jake pulled away and said, "We love you so much. And I think that this time you don't have to be scared, we are there for you and we will always protect you"

I smiled at them. Leo came and he also hugged me.

Adam just looked at me and nodded indicating that he is with me.

This is what I call family.

I looked behind to see Alex with a duffel bag. I looked at him with a confused expression.

"You are coming to live with me. It's unsafe for you to be alone"

Understanding the situation, I just nodded.

------------------

I had finally settled in Alex's huge house.

His room was completely black with a tinge of white and golden. It was like him. Dominating and dark.

After doing my night routine, I laid down on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

I felt his arm sneak in my t-shirt and I shivered a bit at the soft feeling of his rough hands across my tummy.

He pulled me towards him and I looked at his eyes.

Why are you naked? I asked.

He just smirked.

I am not completely naked, but if you want me to, I wont mind at all

No thank you I smiled and laughed a bit and then there was silence.

Go off to sleep baby

And I nodded.

I hugged him and closed my eyes.

But then after some time I couldnt fall asleep at all. I tried to match my breath with his so that it helps me to sleep, but that didnt work.

"You can't sleep love? "

"Yes. I am sorry if I woke you up" I said softly.

He moved a bit down to my face level " No need to apologise, my love. He says and then he just looked in my eyes and for some reason, I saw a shift in his eyes and it kind of sparked.

In fact, I know how to help you to sleep"

I looked at him with a confused expression.

Soon he flipped me and he was on top of me.

He kissed me hard and I ran my hands in his hair.

The kiss was amazing like always.

He slowly moved down my neck and sucked every inch of my neck. I was a complete moaning mess.

There was an ache developing in my pussy. The same ache which could only be extinguished by him. It was as if he could feel it, he put his hand on that area and pleasure coursed through my veins by his little gesture

He looked at me for permission and I nodded at him.

He soon removed my sweat pants and slowly spread my legs. I sucked in a breath waiting in anticipation for what will happen next.

He started to bite and suck harshly from my knee up to my upper thigh, which Im pretty sure would leave hickies but then that turned me on so much, since my legs were open, I started to smell my arousal that was being leaked out of my pussy and I took in a deep breath.

And then, when he finally reached there, I just closed my eyes and widened my legs more.

He kissed me on top of my pussy lightly and without warning he bit my pussy lips and he licked the entire strip and my back arched. He held my thighs in a very tight grip and started to suck that area.

Pleasure was the only thing I could feel. I arched my back again and held onto his hair. He licked and sucked as if he was a thirty man who didn't have water for a long time.

It felt as if he was sucking the life out of me. Now to think about it, I have never experienced this pleasure even by Rex. Only Alex did it for me.

I let out deep breaths and small noises that even I couldnt imagine.

I felt a feeling of high coming to me and I gripped his hair more and I bit my lip and pushed his face more inside my pussy.

And then I reached that high, my legs shook and he held it down.

I gasped and I whined as he didnt stop at that moment.

His mouth was merciless.

I tried to push away at the unexplainable feeling of overwhelm but he didnt let go.

I opened my eyes and looked down at him and he just looked at me and then closed his eyes.

My hands left his hair and I clutched the bedsheet.

I was starting to feel my high again come but he stopped and I let out a cry.

Please dont!

Your hands leave my hair once again and I will spank that ass till its blue and red and in a second I grabbed his hair.

Please

Good girl and he again got to his work and his tongue was magic.

My legs rested oh his shoulders and were wide open.

And then I again felt it.

I then moaned out. It felt so good.

I felt amazing and then with one lick he stopped, I felt his get up a bit and I was still in the pleasure and my eyes were closed.

I could feel his tongue on my pussy and how he made me feel good.

I felt him sit up and my legs got straightened that way as they were still on his shoulders.

And they were shaking. He wrapped his warm hands around them and kissed my calve.

And at that moment I felt on top of the clouds.

I was too tired to see anything around me. I could feel him getting off the bed and getting something, I just closed my legs. I pushed my hips down to the bed to feel it more, and then I felt him come and open my legs and clean with a dry cloth.

And then I really felt tired and sleepy.

Before I feel into a deep slumber I heard him whisper, " I will love you till the world ends. And no one will take you away from me. Not now not ever. And that's a promise "

-----------------

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-STAY SEGGY-