He was getting too heavy. I placed him carefully to lean on a wall and I took a deep breath to regain my strength. I moved away from him for a little while. His eyes were so pale and dull. He looked horrible. " Khalifa how did you get into this?" I asked as I moved closer to him. " my..... drinkk.....they spiked it" I knew it. " what were you doing with them in the first place?" I asked and watched him bend his head backwards. " They made a bet..." He started and ended by throwing up on my dress. This really couldn't get any worse. " Ugh, Khalifa come on" I groaned. I couldn't feel comfortable anymore. " I am so sorry, I have a pair of clothes upstairs, you can use some, I am so..." He was cut off by another session of vomit on my dress again. I couldn't stand my sight. It was too disgusting. If care wasn't taken I was going to throw up too. " I'm so sorry" he said as he tried cleaning his mouth.

" Come on, lets go to your room, why do you even have a room here?" I asked as I helped me walk towards the elevator again. " My rent was due on Monday, so instead of paying again I decided to book a room here, it was best" He answered as we got into the elevator. Yeah it was.

240D.

We got out of the elevator and I luckily found his room. I slipped in the card in a machine thingy and it opened up. " We're here" I called as I pushed the door open and threw him on a bed that looked so comfy. My dress was stinking horribly. " Thank you Faryah" Khalifa said as he sat upright on the bed. " Where are your shirts that I can change into?" I asked as I used my fingers to clip my nose. " The drawer over there, first one on the right" he said as he pointed to a white shelf and I walked to it and did as he said. " I'll just wash my face in the toilet before you go in" he said as he got up staggering. He was trying so hard to ignore his drunken state.

I found a blue baggy short-sleeved shirt and black sweat pants. I could use these, luckily my scarf wasn't disgusting. He got out of the washroom and I went in. I changed out of my dress and wore the shirt and sweatpants. They were big but at least they covered me up. I washed my face before fixing my scarf back on and I walked out of the washroom and found Khalifa drinking a cup of water. I was beginning to feel dizzy again, I was tired again I guess. I really was tired.

" Don't worry about your dress, I'll send it to your house before I leave tomorrow, I'll ask the laundry to wash it" Khalifa said as I took my purse from his bed. That was the best thing to do. I was feeling really dizzy. I got a hold of my purse. He looked sleepy. " You should sleep, goodnight, Ma'assalam" I said to him as he got up and walked really close to me. He was very very close. I moved back a little and he followed. No. Not again.

" If only you weren't married Faryah, I would've made you mine" He whispered as my back hit the wall that was very close to his door. It was slightly open. He slightly leaned in and his lips brushed my cheek and I instantly pushed him away.  " What do you think you're doing?" I asked as he staggered back. " I'm sorry, uhh..... I am so sorry" I was disappointed. Really. I couldn't even stand his sight right now.

I hurriedly rushed out of his room and slammed the door shut behind me. I was too stressed to go back to the event. The music and all the crowd was going to stress me out more. I took my phone from my clutch as I walked into the elevator. I was going to text Sophia and head home. They didn't need to worry about me.

Faryah.

•Hey Soph!

•I am feeling really sleepy. I'm going to head home and sleep okay. I'll see you tomorrow. Enjoy!

Sent.

I got to the lobby and requested for a cab. In less than ten minutes, it was here. " Good evening sir, sir please can you take me to the Olyster residence. I don't really know the address but I'm sure you know, they're famous" I said as I sat at the back. " Yes ma'am" he answered and started driving.