Falling apart

I snuck into the DEO, making sure not to be seen. I left Alex a note and jumped in a ship. I needed to get off Earth for a bit. I placed the ring Alex had made me on my finger. It helped me to keep my powers on other earths. I placed in the coordinates and let the ship take off. It would be at least an hour until I arrived. My phone started to ring and I looked down at it. I had multiple messages.

Alex: Kara! What do you mean you'll be back soon!
Alex: no one knows where you are.
Alex: Why did you take a ship.
Alex: James is asking why you ran out on Lena.
Alex: is she why you left?"
I switched my phone off and sat back in my seat, trying to clear my mind.

Alex's POV
I paced back and forth. Kara has just left. I could guess a hundred reasons why.
"Brainy! Watch the DEO. I'll be back soon." I left and got in my car. I pulled up outside Lcorp and headed up to Lenas office. Jess surprisingly wasn't at her desk. I knocked on the door before heading her speak. I walked in and she just stared at me for a moment.
"I'm sorry to be here unannounced. I'm Agent Danvers, Secret Service." I announced. She nodded and motioned for me to sit.
"Danvers as in Kara Danvers?"
"She is my Younger Sister."
"Then that makes you Alex right?"  I stared at her in confusion.
"How do you know that?"
"I have no idea. What can I help you with. Is Kara okay?"
"She's the reason I'm here. She's gone. Both her and supergirl have vanished. There are some things that I need to talk with you about that could potentially be the reason for it."
"In all due respect. Why would I be the reason for your sister and a superhero to go missing?" She asked. I hesitated, maybe I shouldn't say anything. I took a breath before speaking again.
"Lena, four weeks ago you were kidnapped. When you returned, you couldn't remember a thing. That's why Supergirl came to visit you that time, crying and hugging you." I started to explain.
"But I."
"Just. Let me finish okay?" I said with a soft smile. She nodded and I continued.
"Before you were kidnapped, you were dating my sister. That's why Kara ran out today. Because she knows you don't remember her."
"That's impossible."
"It's not. We think Your brother was the one that kidnapped you. He's working with a man called Morgan edge. Other people across the world have gone missing. Out of everyone, you're the only one to have come back. Or at least come back alive." She stared in shock for a second.
"Look, Agent Danvers, that's one hell of a story you've created but my boyfriend will be here soon and I'm sure you've got work to do."
"Lena please."
"You can leave the same way you entered."
"Here's my number if you need it."
"Just leave."
I nodded before leaving my number on her desk, sighing and walking out.

Lena's POV
I stared after the eldest Danvers sister before pouring myself a glass of whiskey and putting the paper with her number on in my pocket.
"Hey babe." I turned to find Jake stood waiting for me.
"Hey." He walked behind me and wrapped his arms around me.
"I missed you."
"You just saw me this morning." I tried to live in the moment but this didn't feel right. Alex's conversation ran around in my head.

Kara's POV
I landed on Argo to find my mother waiting for me.
"Kara?"
"Mom." I got of the ship and sprinted into her arms. I broke down crying all over again and she held me close. She helped me walk into the house and sit down on the couch.
"My child, what's happened."
"Lena was kidnapped a few weeks ago. She's been back three weeks but she doesn't remember me."
"Oh Kara." She hugged me tighter.
"Can I stay here for a while. I can't go back to earth. Not yet."
"Of course, stay as long as you need."