Nani : sushma we are one family so our pandit ji... then evening tea in RM....

Dadi : okay our pandit ji... we will come to RM....

Aman : okay now let's leave the van is ready...

Lavanya : ya i can't wait for the dates to confirm...

Khuhsi : ya so that we can start with the preparations...

Payal : from engagements to receptions SDC will take care of all the arrangements....

Riddhima & Anjali : woww that's great...

Akash : ya to get free for the upcoming functions we need to complete our office works...

Nk : yes that we should do...

Aman : ya right without tension we can enjoy all the fictions...

Karan : yes as we get the dates we will complete all our works....

Arnav : okay... so the deal is done.... SDC will plan the both the weddings...

Anjali (smiled) : chotte it's not a deal it's weddings...

Riddhima (pulled Arnav's cheeks & smiled) : ASR will be ASR few things never change....

Arnav : What the.... Okay SDC will plan for both the weddings...(looking at anjali & Riddhima) now okay di & Bhabhi....

Anjali & Riddhima (smiled) : Yes chotte /arnav....

Khushi(controlling her smile) : yes chotte now you understood... See di you need to explain your chotte he is really a chotte such a chotte....

Arnav : What the... Shut up khushi and dare you call you again that....

Khushi (wantedly acting as she don't know) : what that (pretending to think)aaaeeee chotte....

Arnav : ya that one...

Khushi (to all) : Why will I call you chotte... Anju bhabhi will call you as chotte na... How can I call you chotte because chotte should be called only when your smaller then me.... But your elder to me so I will not call you chotte... If I call you chotte then either I should me bigger than you or you should be younger to me.... Don't worry i will not call you chotte... Anju bhabhi will call you chotte then nani will call you chotte...They call you chotte because your younger to them and they call you chotte as in like nickname pyaar se (with love) they call you chotte... Right na only they will call you as chotte not me Arnav...

Arnav (with unbelievable look) : What the... Seriously khushi you have called me chotte 13 times and still you say you won't call me as chotte unbelievable... (looking at all who are trying to control there laugh) i know you are with her(pointing at Khushi) such a dramatic peoples....

Not able to control all broke into uncontrollab laughter... And they were laughing continuously after some 5 minutes...

Anjali : seriously khushi but that was fun....

Mami : hello hi bye bye very goodwa...

Khushi(with proud smile) : thbak you thank you

Arnav (glanced at Khushi and said to all) : if you laughing section is over then can we move van is ready...

All (still laughing) : yesss....

Then all started there journey from farmhouse to RM And SM... After reaching RM and SM all look short nap as there is holiday today for ARD, SD, KC, hospital & SDC.... After the short nap all had there lunch and in RM nani called pandit ji as asked him to come to RM and in SM all got ready to leave for RM....