Part:28

Same day(SM) :

By now all the guests were gone and now the Raizadas were left ......all we're sitting and discussing about tomorrow that is Haldi Ceremony......Kaka comes there with the box ....

Kaka(keeping the box on table)Ē'i bāksaṭi SDC team āpanākē ditē balēchē(this is the box SDC team said to give you)....

Lavanya (looking at the box): what is it...

Khushi: didu may be necessary things for tomorrow....

Payal : ya I think they must have forgotten to give this to us .....

Riddhima: open and show am so excited that to see...

Khushi : bhabhi let it be surprise na.....

Anjali: ohho Khushi these are things na your surprise will be surprise only just show the items ...

Nani&dadi: ya that's true Anjali betiya/bata....

All others :ya now come on open....

Lavanya: okay let me open the box.....

As all we're looking what all items will be in box as soon as the box got opened whole living room was some unusual smell and that's it all went blank ....

Somewhere in Delhi:

Shayam (evilly smiling): by now all would have been lying unconscious....

Raghav(evil smirk): ya just like lifeless body.....

Rohit Malik(keeping his both hands on each of person's shoulder): ya this is just a trailer but movie yet to come....

Shayam: not we cannot underestimate those people .... As soon as they gain the consciousness they will start joining the dots and some how they will know that we are behind this....

Raghav: ya your right shayam....not we but you shayam.... they have No idea that we are also in this behind you we will be together and destroy that  family....

Rohit: that's my boys and very proud of you both ....the work which I left and finished you both will finish it up very soon before the weddings......

All the three stood and where laughing evilly .....

SM:

After some time all one by one we're gaining the consciousness but still Nani and dadi didn't gain consciousness...

Karan (getting up): let's put Nani and dadi in dadi's room....

Arnav(picking up Nani): yes come let's go ....

Karan(picking up dadi): Aman call the doctor....

Aman(kneeling is mobile in pocket): i already called our family doctor she is on the way ....

All of them went to Dadi's room and we're waiting for doctor to come ...with some time kaka came along with doctor now doctor was examining both and all we're waiting out of the room for doctor to come....as soon as the doctor came out out attached her with questions....

Doctor (little high tone): hold on all of you .... Patience will get disturbed by your voices....

All: sorry doctor....

Pappa: what has happened doctor are both fine ...

Mama : nothing to worry na if any test any thing just let us know.....

Doctor: as of now nothing to worry i have injected both of them but you all needed to be careful at this age even a small things takes big health issues.... actually what incident happened?