Part:31

Next Day:

RM(Sangeet Ceremony):

It was past lunch time and all we're busy in the sangeet preparations.....after having breakfast in SM all came to RM because Sangeet Ceremonies & weddings will take place in RM and as soon as all entered RM our SDC team too came and started the needed preparations and like that in all this preparations in between they all had there lunch and again back to work.....

Nk(keeping the bags on table & throwing car key on Arnav): Oh got the climate is so hot nannav meray Bhai......

Arnav(catching the key): What the nk ....

Akash(laughing): nk did you being all outfits for both the Ceremonies?.....

Nk(hiding behind khushi from Arnav): yes akash bhai ...

Arnav was coming to attack nk but he pushed khushi on Arnav and our Khushi crushed on his hard well build chest and Arnav hold her waist not letting her fall and our cute ARSHI were lost in eachother's eyes....but there eye lock was broken by laughing sound of our lovely audience that is the lovely family.....both came back from ther lala land....

Arnav(with full concern):Are you alright khushi ?...

Khushi (blushing): ye yes Arnav.....

All: ohhhbhhn

Arnav (to all): what the(running towards nk to catch him)I will not leave nk you monkey......

Nk(running+laughing): Nannav meray Bhai catch me first ....

Later 5 minutes Arnav catches nk by now Arnav &nk were on floor actually Arnav was standing on Nk's stomach and calls all to join him for tickling nk.....

Arnav(tickling): come jiju,Aman,akash join me ....

Karan,Aman,Akash(tickling along with Arnav): we will not leave him today....

Nk(laughing loudly): oh my goddd someone help me this is cheating guys....

Arnav: what the ...you money nk device this only.....

Pappa(coming to them after few minutes): enough now bacchas leave nk ...

Mama(joining pappa): ya see by laughing this eyes are flowing ofcourse with happy tears.....

Nani: come on don't you people want to prepare....

Dadi: ya or poor girls should do alone ....

All boys got up and as nk can't get up himself due to so much to laugher Arnav made him stand up..... By now all girls were doing there work except for Anjali and Riddhima because they have gone to there room....that is in Anjali'room all girls will stay....

Mami (winking at boys): hello hi byee byee don't miss chance to spend sometimewa during this presentationswa.....

Boys(smirked + while joining girls except grooms): thankyou mami/maa....

Nani: come sushma you will stay with me in my room....

Dadi: okay (winking at Vivek)Vivek you should be in other room because manohar & Manorama will stay in one room....

Nani : okay then boys said they will stay in chotte's rooms and girls in Anjali betiya's room...

Mami: hello hi byee byee all okay but  no masi I was about to say that I will join you & sasumaa.....Vivek bhaiya & manoharji will stay in one roomwa...

Pappa: no no Manorama that's okay I will stay in other room you both in your room....

Mama: no Vivek we get time like this only sometime so let's use it we will stay in one room....