Part:22

Hi dear readers sorry for the delay in story.... was busy with my personal life.... From now onwards will update the story.... Once again sorry  for  being this late.... Here's the continuation... Happy reading...

Next Day:

RM & SM :

All were having breakfast not to forget with beautiful smiles on there faces... Finally everything was getting settled according to them(Raizada's, Singhaniya's & Chopda's) but unknown to them there was a big trouble coming.....

RM:

Nani: Am so happy finally my anjali betiya is getting true love in her life...

Mami : Hello hi bye bye yes Saasuma your right...

Mama: anjali betiya deserve all this happiness maa...

Arnav : yes mama am so happy that my di is going marry a gem like person karan jiju...

In all this anjali was blushing & was having happy tears...

Payal : don't cry bhabhi you and karan bhai makes the most beautiful couple...

Anjali (smiling) : its happy tears payal... I thank everyday to God for sending karan in my life....

Akash : yes di as after your marriage too we can meet anytime and we all can be happy as u get such nice family & husband ...

Nk(trying to change the atmosphere) : ohho guys they are just 14 days left for weddings we need to complete our officially works and full prepare for the upcoming weedings....

Arnav (praising nk) : true Nk nowadays your proving you have mind...

Nk : nannav meray bhai thank you thank you....

Arnav : your unbelievable Nk...

Akash (getting up) : let's go guys lots of works to be done...

Arnav, Anjali & Nk : yes....

SM:

After having breakfast all were sitting in living room...

Dadi : me and devyani decided to invite people after manorama gives us the guest list... as there is very less time left for the weedings...

Pappa: yes Maa your right we all should divide work and do so the everything completes by the time... Me and Manohar will look into the food items... (looking at Khushi & lavanya) and give to SDC of any thing needed to add you guys can add on...

Khushi & lavanya : okay pappa done...

Karan : pappa & dadi inviting people and food your elders take care other than that we will do...

Aman(joints karan) : yes karan is right we are there na you all just enjoy the weedings...

Khushi : and dadi you and Nani just pass on us about panditji like about timing date day..

Lavanya : yes dadi there things are very important and as you both have experience you can talk with panditji and let us know....

Dadi (smiling) : yes you all are right....
Then I will call devyani and say all this....

All : okay maa/dadi... Byee maa/dadi...

Dadi (all) : byee....

After sometime dadi called nani and as even nani was sitting in living room she attended in second ring itself....

Phone conversation :

Dadi: Hello devyani how are you?

Nani: Hello shushma am fine. How are you?