She nods in agreement, relishing the peaceful feeling when he is so close to her.
Shivaay leaves,with a long heartfelt hug, still longing for eachother. He gave a quick peck to bid goodbye.

Few hours later, Annika meets other ladies. Nani is strangely quite for her usual self, Annika gave the poor lady her share of silence. Others were usual chatty, excited, happy, specially after yesterday's surprise and coming rituals, they love the air of celebration. They asked so many questions regarding Shivaay, he really did had an impact, she thought.

Next ritual is fixed in one of the famous Temple in the area- Devi Talab Temple, renowned, celebrated and proudly presented, situated in outskirts of Jalandhar. It's a vast and beautifully craved, getting it's name from the big pond which is also said to be holy. The first invitation is presented to deity, also, a puja is to be held for the marriage. Excited to witness a ceremony Annika geared up for activities. These few memories will be her connection with her mother, who grew living these rituals. Happy, content and active, she felt light, a few glares aslo told that she is pissing them off. She expected this, carefree and unconcerned she walked away. Few minutes later she was called to meet the hitler....Oops.. nanaji. Mr. Senior Kundra!
Walking briskly, tension building was Not unavoidable. Pained and paranoid, It is difficult for them to digest, they are in complete mercy of Shivaay, if they wanted this business. Usually she felt scared around them, but today on contrary she is confident, relaxed and in control.

Annika sits on an empty seat opposite Mr. Kundra. Laughing internally, the journey from kitchen to opposite of the man, who destroyed her mother's life.. it's a big step.  Not her life because she realised, her life doesn't belong here. She is meant to be away from them, with good people in Oberoi mansion. Annika is glad infact thankful to them, for not accepting her. If They did, she wouldn't have Known her depths of love for Shivaay. Now if she looks at the matters, now nothing matters, it's him and always be him. Her thoughts reveries broke, when she felt jaws clenching over her dare to sit opposite Mr. Kundra.

"Yesterday.... uhm... whatever happened yesterday...I wanted to talk about...it. are You free?" She heard him saying, surprised he is actually hesitant and agonized? Such a contrasting situation. Good, that's what Shivaay wanted...

"Before you talk...I mean we talk, I want to ask you, you're talking with your grand daughter or Shivaay's lawyer? That will help me understand you better." Annika asked out of curiosity. Before he could speak bade mama curtly said, " We will never accept you as our own, eveb if we die... We'll never accept you. Don't... expect us to respect you because you're in a relationship with a wealthy man....."  Annika was expecting these words but it still hurt her.

She maintain her calm, Looking directly to his eyes. "Off course... good for me. Now I don't have to mask myself with fake generosity." A sly smile shut him up.

Mr Kundra is silent as usual. It's really difficult to make him speak. He has a very rough and harsh local dialect voice, demands attention, and when he speaks he does have an impact on other person, she is waiting.

"So....as your... fiancé said...." he was cut short by Annika.

"No. If we are discussing, like professionals, don't call him my fiancé, Mr. Kundra..." She stretched his surname knowingly. She is also good at intimidating people, she did in past.

" He is either Shivaay or Mr. Obeori or SSO."
Room temperature raises with that repsonse.

"Okay... Mr Oberoi...he said he'll be willing to sell the plot, if he gets his share of profit, how much profit  does he expects?" Mr. Kundra said hesitatingly. Annika felt sad for them, but she knew they deserve it, its for her mother's revenge.