Prolouge

A/n: Just a fun story that my friends gave me after a night of playing some old ps2 games and watching RWBY. Hope you all enjoy it.

The kingdom of Mantle once considered the most Technologically advanced of the four kingdoms, that is until the Kingdom of Atlas was born taking its place. "A golden age of prosperity", they called it - but those left behind in Mantle would probably tell you it was the coldest winter they ever knew. As Atlas grew and evolved in to the marvel it is today, Mantle still stays the same. Maybe they need someone to liven things up a bit.

Sitting on the roof of a building the Cat Faunus Y/n waited patiently for something to happen.

You: (comms) Hey Gin you have eyes on the transport?

Gin: (comms) Yeah I got it, it should be rounding the corner of your location in 60 seconds.

You: Nice, how are Kuzan and Sara doing with their heist?

Gin: They're just about done, just waiting for you.

A schnee dust transport comes rounding the corner. Y/n

You: (crouches down and smirks) Well I better hurry then. (Puts on mask)

Y/n jumps from the building, thanks to his semblance of enhanced agility he lands lightly on the top of the truck.

Gin: (comms) That gadget I gave you should help cut through the armored plating.

Y/n pulls out a circular gadget and places it on the roof of the truck, it then starts to cut a hole big enough for you to slip in.

You: I'm in.

Gin: (comms) Then hurry and grab what you need.

You: (grabs dust vials) Yeah yeah, so impatient. You should learn to relax more.

The truck suddenly comes to an abrupt halt causing you to almost drop a vial of dust.

Gin: Ah Y/n you've got a problem.

You: (sighs) Let me guess, Atlas soldiers set this truck up as a trap for me?

Gin: (comms) Yup.

You: And they got the whole truck surrounded armed to the teeth?

Gin: Yup.

You: Gonna have to fight my way out huh?

Gin: (comms) Affirmative.

You: (Sighs) Welp bring it on.

Outside the truck, a squadron of soldiers all have their guns aimed towards the truck.

Soldier 1: We have you surrounded, surrender now or we will open fire.

You: (Hands up through hole on truck's roof) Ok ok, let's all just calm down, no need to fire off recklessly there's enough dust in here to blow up a city block. I'm coming out slowly.

The soldiers all waited in silence, as Y/n slowly climbs out to the top of the truck with his hands still up.

You: So how's everyone doing tonight?

???: Save your breath thief, your not talking your way out, this time.

Walking through the squad of guards, radiating an air of authority and sporting a frigid air around her was the Atlas Specialist Winter Schnee. For about half a year she's been attempting to capture you but you managed to escape her at every turn.

You: (wide smile) Well if it isn't the woman who can melt my heart with just a look. Hey Winter it's been awhile.

Winter: (glares) Give it up Cat, you won't escape this time.