Chapter 24 - Give it back!

(Song: Yellow hearts by Ant saunders.)

Ochaco, Tsu, Todoroki, Iida, Izuku and I were at lunch.

I put my bag on the ground next to my feet and started to eat.

"Oh Hey Kacchan." Izuku said.

I looked up noticing that he was holding a bag. I looked down at my feet noticing that my bag was gone.

"Bakugo please give that back." I asked politely. I knew that he wouldn't listen.

I used my telekinesis quirk to try to pull it away from him. But he was pulling just as hard. I stopped my quirk which caused him to fall and everything in my bag was now everywhere.

I sighed while standing up grabbing my bag and putting my stuff back into it.

"Hey Deku it this yours?" Bakugo growled.

"Um no it's (Y/N)'s" Izuku said nervously.

After grabbing everything and putting it in my bag. I looked up to see Bakugo reading a purple notebook. Wait that's mine. Why was that in my backpack. That's supposed to be at home.

"Bakugo stop reading that. Give it back." I screamed trying to grab the book. I was too short so all he had to do was put his hand above his head.

He made sparks fly from his hands while caused me to step away from him in fear.

"Kacchan stop. Just give her the book back." Izuku pleaded.

"Bakugo you are being an ass." Someone from the table next to us said.

Bakugo smirked at me. "So you love icyhot."

My eyes widened. This can't be happening.

I looked at Todoroki to see him looking back at me with a confused look.

"Listen up everyone. (Y/N) here love Shoto Todoroki." Bakugo screamed still smirking.

"I-"

The whole cafeteria was now staring at me.

I felt my heart race and my body wanting to give out.

I started running out of the cafeteria. Ignoring the pleads from Izuku and Ochaco to come back.

I was running. Running as fast as my little legs would take me.

I heard foot steps behind me. Turning I see Todoroki running after me.

"Go away" I yelled while crying and still running.

"No" He yelled back.

"Why"

"Because I like you." He yelled.

This caused me to stop running. I turned to him.

"What did you say?"

"I said that I love you also." He smiled

"Why. I'm ugly. How can you like someone who has such an ugly scar."

He lightly laughed. "Did you forget that I have an ugly scar also. Plus you are the one who made me realize that I'm not like my father and it's my quirk."

"Oh but Izuku also helped."

"Yeah but you were the first to help me." He put his hand on my cheek.