Chapter 4- UA Here We Come

(A/N: This is going to be a short chapter sorry.)

*One week later*

"Izuku snap out of it. Izuku. Why are you smiling at that fish? Should i be woried about you honey" Mom asked with worry in her voice. (A/N: this part was so funny to me.)

"Mom he is just worried about the Enterence exam."

"Sorry I just spaced out for a minute."

We all went back to eating our food.

Izuku and I were in the same room. He was zoning out while lifting weights. While I was trying to use both of my quirks at one time. Lifting something with my left hand and controlling fire with my right hand. It was going good until mom busted into the room. Which cause be to drop what I was levitating.

"The letters there are here. They are here your test results from UA." She said while kneeling on the ground.

Oh I feel like I going to vomit. I grab my letter running to my room while shouting "Thanks." I closed my door and open the letter. To see that it is a projection of All might. What?

"You are looking at the newest UA faculty member." All might is going to be a teacher that is so cool.

"Young (Y/N) Midoriya. It is a pleasure for me to inform you that you have passed both the written and practical exam." Omg I passed both exams.

Once the projection is over. I walked out of my room to see mom pacing back and forth. "Did you pass." "Yes yes yes."

I see Izuku door open. I run to him. "Did you pass." "Yeah I did" "OMG Izuku we are going to UA." I shouted hugging him.