Chapter 17 - Team Izuku!!

*Your POV*

The next battle was the Cavalry battle. This battle was based on a point system. Izuku had Ten million points. While I had 205 points.

"Hey Izuku so you want to be partners." I asked

"Are you sure that you want to partnered with me. I have a huge target on my back."

"Even better I can protect you." I said smiling.

While Izuku was trying to look for teammates. I noticed the purple hair boy from the entrance exam was standing next to me.

"Do you want to join my team?" He asked.

I have a weird feeling in my gut. I don't think that I should reply to him. I shook my head while walking back to Izuku.

Izuku team consisted of me, Uraraka and Tokoyami.

Once Midnight said begin everyone started to run towards us.

"It's your call. Midoryia." Tokoyami said.

"Run away." Izuku said.

Why can't I move my feet. I looked at the ground to see our feet slowly sinking.

"Tokoyami and Uraraka jump when I say go. 1, 2,3 Go." I shouted. When they jumped I used the telekinesis quirk to boost us making us fly into the air.

Jiro tried to grab our headbands but dark shadow stopped her.

"We are landing." Uraraka informed us.

Bakugo started to attack us. I can't use my fire against another fire attack. And I can't levitate him cause I could get disqualified if he gets knocked down.

"Tokoyami" Izuku yelled

Dark shadow blocked the attack.

Bakugo was distracted by someone else now.

"I'll be taking that now." Todoroki said.

We were surrounded. Momo created a shock proof blanket. Denki created a shock attack while Dark shadow blocked. Everyone was shocked then frozen by Todoroki ice.

Dark shadow made another attack but Momo blocked it.

"She is to good at her creation quirk. We have to be careful." Izuku stated.

"No Kaminari is the one to fear. If there was any more sunlight. Kaminari's attack would have completely destroyed Dark Shadow."

"I can create black fire. Would that help?" I asked

"Yes but if he is in dark for too long then I won't be able to control him." Tokoyami said.

"Ok got it." Before I could do anything. Iida charged at us.

"Watch th-" Izuku started to say but it was to late. Todoroki grabbed our headband.

"Lets go. It's not over yet." I screamed.

We started charging at Todoroki's team.

I noticed that Izuku was going to use one for all so I stopped my fire attack. I instead grabbed a headband using my telekinesis. Is that fire? Todoroki is using his fire? Why now?

Izuku sliced through the air causing Todoroki arm to lose control cancelling the fire attack.

Izuku grabbed a head band. Good we have two of them.

"The battle is almost over" present mic yelled.

"Tokoyami." Izuku yelled

"Kaminari" Todoroki yelled.