Chapter 21 - Hero Killer Stain.

Izuku had an internship with a guy named Gran Torino. I have never heard of him before.

Todoroki and I were standing in front of Endeavor. Just looking at him makes me want to vomit.

"I've been waiting for you Shoto. You're finally ready to walk down the path of the mighty." Endeavor said looking at Todoroki.

"I have no intention of following any path you've created. Only I can decide my future." Todoroki said.

I happy that he is standing up for him himself.

Endeavor turned to look at me. "That is a very ugly scar."

"You don't have to be an asshole about it." I muttered under my breath. I saw Todoroki lightly smile but it quickly turned back to a frown

"What did you say?" He growled.

"I said it sure is sir."

Just like you are an ugly human being.

"You both should get ready. We are going out." Endeavor said.

While getting ready I had this bad feeling in my gut that Izuku was in danger.

"Don't worry he is probably just doing training." I said to myself.

Endeavor, Todoroki, and I were walking until the city started to get attacked by nomu.

He attacked one of the nomus. People around us started to whisper.

"Whoa it's Endeavor."
"What is he doing in Hosu?"

Endeavor smirked "Isn't it obvious cause I'm a hero."

"Hero well that is debatable" I muttered under my breath. I hear Todoroki lightly laugh which caused me to smile.

"Hey. I'm really sorry for making you cry. You and Izuku really opened my eyes and make me realize that my old man can't make me do anything I don't want to do. And um if you still want to be friends I wouldn't mind." Todoroki muttered just loud enough for only me to hear.

I looked at him shocked trying to process what he just said. "I forgive you and I would love to be friends with you." I laughed.

Both Todoroki and my phone got a notification. I pulled my phone out to see that Izuku shared his location.

"Brother?"

I looked at Todoroki and he looked back at me. I nodded and we both started running towards the location.

Once we arrived I saw Iida and brother on the ground.

"Todoroki You attack and I'll try to attack from behind." I said activating my quirk I lifted myself above the building. Todoroki attacked with fire.

I lowered myself behind him. I used my quirk on the guy and lifted him off the ground. He was still able to move so he tried to throw his blade at me. I dodged.

"Todoroki, (Y/N) Don't let him cut you. I think he controls his enemy's actions by swallowing blood." Izuku shouted.

Ew that is nasty.

"Thanks brother."

"He ingests blood to keep people from moving. That explains the blades. All I got to do is keep my distance." Todoroki stated

"Todoroki look out." I screamed but it was too late the blade cut his cheek.

I didn't notice that another blade was coming to me it sliced my arm. I grabbed the blade and threw it further down the alley. I then ripped a part of my costume to tie it around the cut.