Chapter 8 - Victory

After confirming that Izuku will be alright. I decided to keep watching the battles. The next battle was Todoroki and Shoji vs Ojiro and Hagakure. Todoroki went a few steps ahead of shoji and told him to back up for his own safety.

He touched the wall and ice started to come out of his foot and the one hand on the wall. Covering the whole building in ice. Even the room that me and the rest of the class was in. His quirk is crazy. He touched the bomb with his left hand then steam caused all the ice to melt. Oh so he must be able to make fire and ice. That's so cool. It does match him. Since his personality towards other is cold but his looks are hot. (A/N: Wink wink)

Next was my battle which was Aoyama and me vs Koda and Sato. The match ended pretty quickly. Aoyama was the distraction while I use my telekinesis on myself to float to the 6th floor which is where they were. I then quietly opened the window and was able to touch the bomb before they noticed I was there. Me and Aoyama won.

After the rest of the battles All might congratulated us then left. I went to go check on brother so I headed to recovery girl's office. I knocked before walking in.

I notice Izuku on the bed asleep. Recovery girl in her seat. Then there was a scrawny man wearing a over sized all might costume.

Nice he noticed me he had a scared look on his face. I gave him a confused look but then smiled turning my attention to recovery girl.

"Hello sweetie it looks like your scar has healed very nicely."

"Oh yes it has. Thanks to you. Is Izuku alright?"

"Yes he is just very tired. He will just need a couple more hours of rest."

"Ok that's good. When he wakes up could you tell him that I headed home?" I asked

"Sure thing." She replied.

"Night Recovery girl. Thanks for everything." I bowed. "Good night to you also sir." I said politely also bowing to the man. After that I went home.