"Dafa hojao, Aariz."

"Woh toh mein nahi horaha, ab batao bhi, ya mein options dun?"

"Options do"

"Gilgit, New York ya phir Zurich?"

"Gilgit."

"Wow, that was fast. Waise Gilgit kyun?"

"Kyun nahi? Mostly log abroad jatay hain jab humare apne mulk mein itni achi jaghaein hain deikhne ko, toh isliye pehle Gilgit, phir kabhi kahin aur."

"Point hai, boss. Okay, done!"

Minaal had smiled in response as Aariz then embraced her in a side hug. It had been just two weeks to their wedding, but it felt like it had been months because they had settled so well in their lives together and that too so soon that even the two couldn't comprehend.

----------------

Gilgit was cold as they had expected. But it was also breathtakingly beautiful. Finding themselves among the simple people living their life to the fullest in a place full of nature and beauty was nothing short of a blessing. Minaal and Aariz had felt that cold breeze as soon as they had entered the outskirts of Gilgit so by the time they arrived their hotel for stay, they had understood how cold this next week was going to be.

The hotel they chose to stay was the nearest to the Hunza Valley. The aesthetically beautiful Hunza was directly in view from Aariz and Minaal's room. When they entered the room, Minaal's eyes immediately fell on the window and balcony door outside from where she could see the valley so clearly. She ran up to the balcony and called for Aariz.

"Aariz deikho, yahan se itna acha view araha hai."

She was admiring the view like an excited baby who had got its favourite toy. She looked beautiful whenever she was full of life like this. And it was these moments that always made Aariz speechless. It was these moments that made Aariz grateful for having her in his life because she made it so much better by just being a part of it.

He would just stand and stare at her happy and amused self and would fall in love with her even more with every passing second. Even now, he was doing just that. He did not realise once that she had called his name three times now because he was so immersed in her. A wide grin was spread on his face, his eyes were full of pride seeing her so happy. That's what he always wanted. Her happiness.

"Aariz!"

Fifth time and Aariz finally got back his bearings.

"Kab se awaaz de rai hun! Deikho kitna khoobsurat view hai."

"Haan, view toh buhat khoobsurat hai."

He was smiling again. His view was definitely the prettiest. If Hunza valley's scenes in the late afternoon were not enough, his wife on the balcony was only an even better combination to the view in front of him.

Minaal was still childishly enjoying the views from the balcony as if this was all she was going to get but Aariz didn't want to stop her. After so long, everything was falling back into place, slowly and gradually, everything was fitting well, and he was more than grateful for it.